Yummy Yummy Food!

jnale

Let the Countdown begin!
I just got back from my PS and thought you all would enjoy the food pics:

French Toast at Kona's:
DSC02340.jpg

Eggs Benedict at Kona's (if you've never been to Kona's definitely give it a shot):
DSC02341.jpg

Pre-reception (the top one is a pastry with spinach inside and the bottom is a meatball wrapped with blue cheese and bacon - both were delicious!):
DSC02369.jpg

Pre-reception (spicy tuna rolls - delicious!):
DSC02370.jpg

Cheddar Cheese Soup (oustanding!!):
DSC02371.jpg
\

Mixed Greens Salad with Key Lime Vinaigrette dressing (also very good):
DSC02372.jpg

Raspberry Sorbet in a Cinderella Slipper ice sculpture:
DSC02373.jpg

Dinner options (Lemon Chicken on the left and Filet Mignon on the right; both over top cream cheese mashed potatoes with some asparagus and carrots in the middle - both of these were outstanding!):
DSC02374.jpg

I just got back from my PS and thought you all would enjoy the food pics:

French Toast at Kona's:
DSC02340.jpg

Eggs Benedict at Kona's (if you've never been to Kona's definitely give it a shot):
DSC02341.jpg

Pre-reception (the top one is a pastry with spinach inside and the bottom is a meatball wrapped with blue cheese and bacon - both were delicious!):
DSC02369.jpg

Pre-reception (spicy tuna rolls - delicious!):
DSC02370.jpg

Cheddar Cheese Soup (oustanding!!):
DSC02371.jpg
\

Mixed Greens Salad with Key Lime Vinaigrette dressing (also very good):
DSC02372.jpg

Raspberry Sorbet in a Cinderella Slipper ice sculpture:
DSC02373.jpg

Dinner options (Lemon Chicken on the left and Filet Mignon on the right; both over top cream cheese mashed potatoes with some asparagus and carrots in the middle - both of these were outstanding!):
DSC02374.jpg

Oh! Yum! Sounds delicious!

Mmmmm - the food looks soo good. Is that what you have decided to serve for dinner?

Yes it was very, very good!:thumbsup2

This is what we ended up choosing (although I haven't seen the BEO yet):
Pre-reception:
- spinach pastries
- bacon wrapped meatballs
- sushi (spicy tuna rolls and veggie rolls)
- cheese and fruit display

Dinner:
- mixed greens salad with key lime vinaigrette dressing (except I will be having the cheddar cheese soup)
- raspberry/champagne sorbet in the regular glasses for the guests; my DF and I will have the Cinderella slipper sorbet
- the guests will have to choose between the Lemon Chicken and the Filet Mignon but both come with the cream cheese mashed potatoes, asparagus and carrots

Cake:
Bottom Layer = almond cake with amaretto
Middle Layer = chocolate cake with raspberry
Top Layer = yellow cake with bailey's
All with the butter cream icing.

Oh nice - are your guests going to be able to choose what they want to eat when they get there, or are you getting a count via the RSVP cards?

UM YUMMY!!!!! I can't wait to eat Disney food!!!!!!!!!!

Oh nice - are your guests going to be able to choose what they want to eat when they get there, or are you getting a count via the RSVP cards?

Thanks - I'm going to make them choose via the RSVP cards (it's cheaper!).

Thanks - I'm going to make them choose via the RSVP cards (it's cheaper!).

Ah... Nice work! We're not having our planning session until June, and the RSVP cards will already have been mailed out with the invites by then... so we're kind of stuck.

I love your choices though - they look yumtastic!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter