Yvette and Emiel

dpuck1998

<font color=blue>I'm innocent I tell you...innocen
How cool was it doing the podcast? It was great to hear you guys on the show. Although, as usual I don't think Emiel got a word in edgewise ;) Have a great trip, that cruise sounds AMAZING!

:cutie:Loved loved loved hearing from Yvette, I actually could have listened to her talk about her upcoming trip longer. Seeing as I will never be able to take a month to cruise, it was nice to hear a description of one and just pretend. :) 6 days at sea sounds heavenly to me :)

Looking forward to hearing her trip reports.

:cutie:Loved loved loved hearing from Yvette, I actually could have listened to her talk about her upcoming trip longer. Seeing as I will never be able to take a month to cruise, it was nice to hear a description of one and just pretend. :) 6 days at sea sounds heavenly to me :)

There will be loads of blogs and videos from us all :cloud9:

I can't wait to sail the Med with Pete and Walter and of course Max the Intern :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

There will be loads of blogs and videos from us all :cloud9:

I can't wait to sail the Med with Pete and Walter and of course Max the Intern :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

So blooming jealous!

Have you figured out a way to kidnap them to the UK yet? ;)

So blooming jealous!

Have you figured out a way to kidnap them to the UK yet? ;)

I'm working on it ;) Watching those shows on Sky where they catch illegal immigrants and making sure I know what not to do :rotfl:

It is a shame Pete and Walter aren't doing the Barcelona - Dover one or you could have welcomed us back home with scones and victoria sponge cakes :love: (sugar free of course ;))

Six days at sea... wonder what to do... Spa, tasting ,:drinking1 spa, dinner repeat as needed....

I think Yvette said that I was singing Karaoke with her on the cruise.

Hmmmm..... I don't remember saying this, but DATW could be responsible. :rotfl2:

Hearing Yvette and Emeil on the show brought back a lot of fond memories of PC 1.0 and Dis-A-Palooza!
Great to hear your voices. :goodvibes

Hearing Yvette and Emeil on the show brought back a lot of fond memories of PC 1.0 and Dis-A-Palooza!
Great to hear your voices. :goodvibes

I was thinking this too, Aaron! I have no idea why, but as soon as I heard Yvette's voice I got tears in my eyes. I just miss you guys so much!

I was thinking this too, Aaron! I have no idea why, but as soon as I heard Yvette's voice I got tears in my eyes. I just miss you guys so much!

Awww, you big softie....It brought a smile to my face for sure!

Always good to hear Yvette. Emiel was there too :confused3 ;)

Wish I could see my good friends again, but they never seem all that far.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!