Zazzle. com Infant T-shirt Size ?

jkcd513

Mouseketeer
Hopefully someone can help me with me dilema. I have some t-shirt designs I have done and would like to upload and order them from zazzle. com (not from disneyshopping.com). I had ordered one from disney shopping for my two year old son (size youth xs 2-4), but it is too long on him so I want to make sure I can get a shirt that fits him. Well when I uploaded my designs and go to pick my size I don't have the youth t-shirt option I have Infant T-shirt sizes up to 24 months. I need to get the underarm to underarm measurements and the collar to bottom measurements for the 24 month infant size t-shirt, but it isn't listed on the size chart (only infant creepers are listed). Has anyone ordered a custom infant size 24 month t-shirt from zazzle .com using their own designs? If so could someone send me the measurements for it. I would appreciate any help because when I contacted customer support on the zazzle web site and they said to look at the size chart on their website- even though I had explained that the size info is not listed for the 24 month infant T-shirt.

Thanks Again,
Jennifer Crider

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter