Zazzle problems? 6/12 mini-update

BaBeeCee14

DIS Veteran
Has anyone else tried to order custom stamps from zazzle and had problems? I wanted to use these stamps on my rsvp envelopes and not just a generic usps stamp.

I tried twice and they keep cancelling my order saying its a violation? The picture I used is of Cinderella castle with the fireworks in the background. Its my picture that I took with my camera. I don't really understand what I'm violating. Has anyone else had any issues with this?

I have used Zazzle before but I bought one of there images... So I am not sure about using your own... Sorry your going through this

Maybe it's recognizing the castle as a Disney trademark?

I ordered "ITS A BOY" stamps for my baby shower a couple days ago and didn't have this problem...

I used zazzle and ordered mickey/minnie. I think the castle is probably got a copyright on it and they cant reproduce it.:worried:

I don't know if I was just lucky because I took a nighttime pic of the castle with fireworks off to one side and it took it?? I got the violation when I tried to use Mickey in an airplane picture though ;)

I used zazzle and ordered mickey/minnie. I think the castle is probably got a copyright on it and they cant reproduce it.:worried:

My first try was a Minnie/Mickey and they cancelled that one too. WTH :furious: I remember a few other brides posted their stamps and they had the castle in it. Thats what I don't understand - its inconsistent. Sometimes they do it, sometimes they don't... :badpc:

My first try was a Minnie/Mickey and they cancelled that one too. WTH :furious: I remember a few other brides posted their stamps and they had the castle in it. Thats what I don't understand - its inconsistent. Sometimes they do it, sometimes they don't... :badpc:

Here are the ones I used;

zazzlestamp.jpg

I wrote on mine, Rick and Lisa and our date. Maybe something like that will help and it will pass through. I used purple ink to match the castle and wrote in the black (nighttime) area above the castle.

Sandy - I love your stamps! That was pretty much what I had. Except Minnie & Mickey in their wedding outfits and I added our names and date to the bottom. Then they cancelled it and then I tried to add this castle pic, they cancelled it too.
DisneyNovember06031.jpg

I sent them an email, asking them about it so hopefully I'll get a response.

Sandy - I love your stamps! That was pretty much what I had. Except Minnie & Mickey in their wedding outfits and I added our names and date to the bottom. Then they cancelled it and then I tried to add this castle pic, they cancelled it too.
DisneyNovember06031.jpg

I quoted that just to see that awesome pic twice, LOL!!! How great!!! Good luck!

DisneyNovember06031.jpg

WOW!

Can I borrow your camera for my next trip?:rotfl2: That is an amazing picture. I'm curious to see what they say about why they cancelled it. Keep us posted. I want to make my own stamps for my invites (which I have to get out soon), but I will wait to see what they say. popcorn::

Thanks girls! I'm glad you like the pic. Lemme just say, I am not professional photographer - this picture came out totally by accident. I was just snapping away and then later on that night when we got back to the room I was going through all my pictures and deleting the bad/blurry ones. I was pretty impressed with myself when I came across this one :lmao:

I will definitely keep you guys posted on this. They haven't emailed me back yet so I'm going to give them a call tomorrow.

I had the same problem with Zazzle... but I... ahem, totally stole the picture from somewhere on Google. They sent me an inquiry asking if I took the picture, I said no, but my "friend" did. BUT, they still denied me.

So I just went to Stamps.com through Costco, and no questions asked.

Since Zazzle & Disney have a sweetheart relationship, I think they are more sensitive to the Copyright.

Wow your stamps came out really nice! How much were they? I think when I looked at that site, their stamps were more expensive than zazzle's. Zazzle is $14.95 a sheet and I think stamps.com was like $18.99 a sheet or something like that.

So I sent an email to them asking them why they canceled my order even though that was a personal picture that I took (with my own camera) and all I got was a crappy generic response and that it was a violation because it was Disney. That tells me absolutely nothing. So what if its Disney? Are they trying to tell me that they never print anything Disney? Which we all know is not true.

I'm trying one other picture and if they cancel that one too, I'm going to another site. So just a quick warning everyone - if you decide to use zazzle and you have anything "Disney" on it, be very surprised if it actually gets processed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!