• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Zebra Domes Other Than Boma?

hAm53

hi!!!
We're having a friend from Fla visiting us during our vacation, and would love for her to try Zebra Domes, those Chocolate Mousee Tart Things, and Paw Print Brownies. (and of course I want to eat 50 of them!!) However, we won't have time for a sit-down meal at Boma.
Are these morsels of chocolately goodness available anywhere else, like at Mara, or only at Boma? And if its only at Boma, what are the odds of us being able to buy some dessert only (although I do believe the chances are pretty slim)?

~ Chris

The last time we were at AKL the zebra domes and paw print brownies were both available at Mara. Eat one for me!

Yes, I know Mara has had zebra domes available in the past. I know things can always change but I think that's your best bet.

I just had a paw print brownie last weekend from the Mara and they also had zebra domes for sale there as well. Enjoy!

You can often find them at the Mara - in fact, in Nov, I bought a dessert package (in the refrig. case) with 3 Zebra domes, and three chocolate mousse crunches in it!.

Happy snacking!

I discovered the Boma treats at Mara on our last day. I am having them ALL the TIME now when we go. I love those things!!!!! YUMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter