• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Zebra Domes to-go at Boma?

I wasn't a big fan when I first tried them but I really enjoyed them when we ate at Boma last week.

We had them a few weeks ago. After eating at Jiko, we went to the Mara and got them as a snack credit and brought them back to the Poly. The frosting is very soft and melted by the time we got to the Poly. We put them in the fridge and ate them the next day. They were ok.

im so torn!! i dont know if i should go out of my way to try these or not!! lol we stayed at AKL last year and weren't aware of how popular they were, and i wish i had tried them while there!! I even remember looking at them at Mara. Darn!

OP, you may be able to get them for dessert at Jiko. They're not on the Jiko menu, but the first time we ate at Jiko I asked our server about zebra domes and where I could get them since we weren't eating at Boma. He told me that he'd get them for me.

When it was dessert time, he went over to Boma and brought me a plate of zebra domes. I think he charged me for a piece of cake or whatever Jiko had on their dessert menu that was similar.

I love this... That is the kinda of service one should expect all over WDW, IMHO

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter