• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

zebra domes?

Zebra domes are chocolate-Kahlua mousse desserts and Simba paws, I think, are just chocolate brownies with a pawprint on them.

GoodFairies said:
Zebra domes are chocolate-Kahlua mousse desserts and Simba paws, I think, are just chocolate brownies with a pawprint on them.

I've never heard of a Simba Paw, but Zebra Domes are little domes of chocolaty luscious goodness sprinkled with sunlight that radiate in an angelic light from the heavens. :love:

Boma must harvest them directly from the clouds. :cloud9:

My daughter is a 85-pound, 12-year old beanpole who eats so little that it about KILLS me to pay adult buffet prices for her. I never worry at BOMA ... after dinner this past trip, she announced that she had personally consumed SEVEN of those things! Zebra Domes are probably our family's all time #1 WDW dessert! :)

The brownies are also cute; the little Simba paw is dusted on with powdered sugar :)

RoyalVizier said:
I've never heard of a Simba Paw, but Zebra Domes are little domes of chocolaty luscious goodness sprinkled with sunlight that radiate in an angelic light from the heavens. :love:

Boma must harvest them directly from the clouds. :cloud9:

Wow, after that description I know I have to try these during our trip next month.

I told my 12 year old son about Zebra Domes a few months ago. I tried to talk him into changing our Boma ADR to do Fantasmic @ Hollywood and Vine. He said "No way, I want my Zebra Domes"

I guess I'm sold now to!!

We tried Boma for the first time in May, so when I booked our Sept trip ds and dh said "Make sure we eat at Boma!!" Ds loooooves zebra domes (me too)!!

APB513 said:
I told my 12 year old son about Zebra Domes a few months ago. I tried to talk him into changing our Boma ADR to do Fantasmic @ Hollywood and Vine. He said "No way, I want my Zebra Domes"

Such a smart young man... I can tell you've done a remarkable job raising him. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter