Zen And The Art Of PTR Maintenance. Sept 2016 PTR. 16/4 Trip Report Anyone??

We have our tickets (well my printer does anyway) for Friday 23rd September!!

Yessssss! But also booooo that I'll be back home in England when you're partying it up :sad:

Now the hard part starts: what the heck to I wear as a costume?! :scratchin

Hmmmmm would you and momma bear want to be a double act? And would you want to be Disney themed?! You could be Princess Aurora and Maleficent! Or Mike and Sully! Marlon and Dory! There are so many!!! :hyper:

In other news I may or may not (it's totally may...) have added to my ADR list! :rolleyes1

Hahahah, I bet you don't stop tampering with it until your travel day :rotfl:

tumblr_lydm00LtJf1qc517io1_500.gif

Your PTR makes my life complete.

That's what I got!

That is a seriously impressive ADR list!! I think it would take me years to go to so many restaurants lol. I am jealous!! Also, I don't know how you keep track of so many resorts and restaurants and everything with or without spreadsheets lol...it is a lot !!! but oh so much fun!!

Ugh!!! I'm 2 ish hours from the Hollywood Bowl but we're busy that weekend!:headache::mad: And the fact that Rebel Wilson is in this too is amaze balls!

I know it looks like it will be sooo goood! :sad: :sad: :sad:

I am so jealous you live in Cali! I am planning a trip to your coast (when I save some money back up after this trip! :laughing:) at some point soon! :banana:

I'm ALL too familiar with this word and it appears you are too!

Bleh! I am so glad all those ADR days are over!

No kidding! I had no idea this place was so popular?! I thought this would be the one restaurant that never gets ADR's:confused3

Right?! I tried to move it around and NOTHING :confused3

f21.gif

giphy-gif.167160

OF COURSE!

::yes::

giph1y-gif.167161

Agh forgot about them! Seriously, I HATE having to call people. Ever since you can do anything online, i've become so anti-phone-talking :lmao:

I really didn't want to call and of course they were no help at all! :sad2: :laughing:

It's funny that the only thing I barely use my phone for is talking! I got all confused how to dial the USA number! :rotfl:

Dude, I seriously love this long a@@ list. It makes me smile

giph5y-gif.167165

Okay do you want to hear something ridiculous? I was looking at our ADRs and I was thinking "maybe I didn't book enough" :lmao: We have 48! :rotfl:

10519861.gif

Yay for official-ness!

g7iphy-gif.167174

Finally! :cheer2:

Oh Alicia I love you for thinking I have any kind of skills to pull any of that off! :laughing: This is basically how I look when I try to do makeup:

tumblr_nq9n2yp0Nc1uux83bo5_500.gif

clown.gif

bad-makeup-gif-.gif

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Don't you'll make me cry too..

tumblr_ms7vavIBCI1sgl0ajo1_500.gif

WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO US DISNEY?! :sad:

crying-gif-2.gif

Wrong holiday but

jingle-yay-gif.gif

Close enough! :laughing:

This is actually quite simple to calculate.
If FP window opens up at midnight Eastern (USA),
then that means she needs to book no later than the third Wednesday of the middle month at stupid o'clock in the morning.

See? Wasn't so hard.
(Don't you "That's what she said" me, missy!)

Well that's no fun :worried:

tumblr_inline_o1ea7uOzmO1r1nhit_500.gif

Hi P-man! :wave:

It's not all good! That's terrible!!!

::yes::

5696e29fb0f6b.image.gif

And only for the price of a new car!!

Yep! ::yes::

a-hundred-pennies-gob-arrested-development.gif

Annnnddd..... done!

:thumbsup2

will it be naughty?
Tell me it'll be naughty.

This may just force me to go in September.
(Seriously... still don't know. Sure would be nice to meet two of my favourite ladies.)

It might be naughty :rolleyes1

Is that an issue?

Not an issue but right now if I bought them it would be nearly as much as our flights! :scared1: :rotfl:

You know how the theme to Jaws always announced the shark was coming?
Is there music for when something awesome is coming?

There is in my brain ::yes::

Of course it's may.
Last month was april, so this is may.

sheesh.

Thanks for that.

hair-brush-eye-roll.gif

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Yessssss! But also booooo that I'll be back home in England when you're partying it up :sad:

I know :sad1: Buuuuuut we will still have time to hang out before you go home! :cool1:

Have you got your tickets yet??

Hmmmmm would you and momma bear want to be a double act? And would you want to be Disney themed?! You could be Princess Aurora and Maleficent! Or Mike and Sully! Marlon and Dory! There are so many!!! :hyper:

These are such good ideas :thumbsup2 I still don't know yet :confused3 It needs to be something I can pull off with my very limited creative skills :laughing:

Hahahah, I bet you don't stop tampering with it until your travel day :rotfl:

That is a pretty safe bet! :rotfl: I have already changed it, oh, about a million times! I'm not actually exaggerating! :lmao:

large.gif

Your PTR makes my life complete.

You get me :laughing:

That is a seriously impressive ADR list!! I think it would take me years to go to so many restaurants lol. I am jealous!! Also, I don't know how you keep track of so many resorts and restaurants and everything with or without spreadsheets lol...it is a lot !!! but oh so much fun!!

It is a ridiculous list! :laughing: I keep adding and taking things away...then adding them back! :rotfl:

200-8.gif

I am such an obsessive over planner I can't help making lists and attempting to do spreadsheets! It's a sickness! :rotfl2:

Have you got your tickets yet??

Nooo not yet, I think we'll be going Tuesday 13th!

I think all I have left to do is universal tickets, MNSSHP tickets, book train tickets to the airport (although our friend might be driving us), check my ESTA is all good/reapply, and get some $$$ and travel insurance! Not so bad actually. We just paid off our balance so that's something crossed off the list! :goodvibes And I don't remember if we're automatically booked onto DME or not.. in 2014 I did it manually because we were being dropped at Beach Club and picked up from Grand Floridian... and last year I did it manually because we didn't book through Disney... This year we're booked through Disney and we're staying at one resort, so I don't know if I need to do anything?! :confused3

oooohhhh nooooo..... massive poutage!

That's what you get when you take my toys away :sad:

I might be going.

Do-Control-Your-Angry-Resting-Face.gif

Holy shi.... uh... crap!

My sentiments exactly ::yes::

Omg, it is going to be so fabulous! And think of how much you deserve this trip!

I am so excited! I really want this trip to be special for my mum, she has been so super strong through everything she needs so fun and RnR! :rotfl:

Nooo not yet, I think we'll be going Tuesday 13th!

Good job it isn't Friday 13th! :scared1: :rotfl:

I think all I have left to do is universal tickets

Girl seriously I did the worst thing the other night, I watched a TON of stuff about HHN on Youtube and I freaked myself out! :rotfl:

giphy.gif

But part of me really wants to try it....:scratchin Not sure I could handle it on my own though! :laughing:

MNSSHP tickets, book train tickets to the airport (although our friend might be driving us), check my ESTA is all good/reapply, and get some $$$ and travel insurance!

It would be so much easier if I drove to the airport but I'm far too lazy for that! :rotfl:

I just did our ESTA and I got super panicky that I was going to get it wrong and we would get denied :laughing:

Pete-Campbell-Approval-Denied-Mad-Men.gif

Not so bad actually. We just paid off our balance so that's something crossed off the list! :goodvibes

I am so impressed! I haven't paid off ANY of our Disney hotels yet! :faint: But I have the money...I just don't want to give it away yet...

200_s.gif

...but I will have to in June!

when-you-see-something-you-want-to-buy-but-have-no-money_1405.gif

And I don't remember if we're automatically booked onto DME or not.. in 2014 I did it manually because we were being dropped at Beach Club and picked up from Grand Floridian... and last year I did it manually because we didn't book through Disney... This year we're booked through Disney and we're staying at one resort, so I don't know if I need to do anything?! :confused3

I just booked our ME, apparently if you don't ask for it when you book you don't get it automatically :rolleyes2 We booked direct with Disney so I just called them :thumbsup2

tumblr_mqh8elxCB51rzd6w3o1_400.gif

Hello there party people! Or if you are not partying then just people! I thought it was time to give you all one of my rambles! Maybe give you all an update on our current list of ADRs...which I have changed around a gazillion times. I am not exaggerating.

pFlwb2o.gif

You see when I came up with our very first rough draft of desired ADRs I compiled it based on a few conditions:

1. DDP or OOP
2. Resort/Park proximity
3. MNSSHP
4. Park Hours

After I managed to get our ADRs initially I was pretty happy with how things looked. Then sun set on that day and a new day dawned and of course I was suddenly seeing issues with my ADRs

giphy.gif

So I moved a few around. Much better! Or so I thought! New(ish) park hours came out, ROL was set to happen...then didn't happen, MNSSHP tickets took sooooooo long to be released and Downtown Disney Springs is still not fully ready (and they are now ruining my beloved Fulton's @TheLittleKatie did you have something to do with this?!) and no one knows if it will be. Add to the mix my hopes that they extend Club Villain (which it really looks like it won't be) and the new Star Wars fireworks and the chances of a Jungle Book ROL(lite) having dining packages I am really in a muddle.

But I have a list of our current choices for you to peruse, again I haven't put the times as these change pretty much on a secondly basis.

i-dont-know-if-its-true-but-i-heard-that.gif

*Disclaimer: This list is subject (and let's be real here will be subjected) to change. So don't be surprised if you read my TR for this trip in the future and nothing is the same. If you think they will stay the same...that's on you bro*

Right here goes:

Sanaa
Boma
Jiko
Yak and Yeti
Mama Melrose
50's Prime Time (x2)
Be Our Guest (x3)
Captain's Grille (x3)
T-REX
Beaches and Cream (x2)
Via Napoli (x3)
Liberty Tree Tavern
Narcoossee's (x2)
Grand Floridian Cafe
'Ohana
Whispering Canyon Cafe (x2)
Sci-Fi Dine In (x3)
The BOATHOUSE
Crystal Palace
The Wave (x2)
California Grill (x2)
Trails End
House of Blues
Kona Cafe (x2)
The Plaza
Yachtsman Steakhouse (x2)

Artist Point (x2)
Cinderella's Royal Table
Raglan Road
Garden Grill (x2)
STK Orlando
Olivia's

You might be wondering why I have Yachtsman, Artist Point, California Grill and Narcoossee's down as x2, well don't panic I haven't gone totally crazy (not yet anyway) and booked them twice to actually go twice. See this ties into what I was saying before about my carefully crafted ADR plans (DDP vs OOP), I have been planning to do all the 2 TS credit meals while we have the DDP but this plan hit a few snags. First snag one being Tiffins. Now Tiffins isn't open yet, heck I'm not actually sure it's built fully yet, but as it's being toted as a fine dining restaurant that means if it ends up on the DDP it will be a 2 TS credit joint. That's all fine and dandy but I had planned to do Tiffins during our AKL stay (efficiency), you are probably thinking "Lu that's a-okay you got the DDP at AKL no issues there!" o_O

80462-ha-ha-ha-SHUT-UP-gif-Adam-Sand-FwIx.gif

I do have the DDP at AKL but I had planned Yachtsman for those credits at AKL.

cake+balls.gif

Hmmmm....where was I going with this again? Oh right! Next snag! Downtown Disney Springs! There is a good chance that most of the new restaurants that aren't Disney owned won't (or at least not at first) accept DDP. Which isn't an issue...apart from the fact I was planning on using most of our OKW credits at the new DS place which probably won't except it. Do you maybe get the feeling I should just give up trying to plan these ADRs? Really it seems I totally suck at it!

sheldon-throwing-papers-gif_zps7d5c539f.gif

Snag three comes into play when I suddenly seem to have lost all interest in planning our ADRs based on using the DDP for 2 TS credits. Originally I booked GFC for our night at GF (there goes that darned efficiency again) but then I decided why don't we just do Narcoossee's that night instead?! And things kinda spiralled from there! Don't worry, I feel totally confident in all my decisions...

6359216700384386151340538584_rachel.gif

I have been hoping that Club Villan was going to be extended, I had the money set aside for it, but alas it seems my hopes have been in vain. Rumours seem to suggest they might do a Star Wars type event.

dontlikeit.gif

This is not what I want. Look before everyone starts throwing things at me I like Star Wars in a sort of if it's on and I don't know where the remote is I'll watch the movies kind of way. I do not have a strong love for Star Wars. I blame my brother. He really was an annoying kid. I like Star Tours, I liked the other version but let's not go there, and I'm fine with them building Star Wars land (finer than I am with Avatar) but I really don't want a Frozen type takeover of EVERY SINGLE THING.

latest

I hate Let It Go and I now no longer wish to build a snowman, so Star Wars takeover just needs to take it down a notch.

Slow-your-roll.gif

Okay...went off on a tangent again...where was I...oh yes no Club Villain. That means I am now thinking of doing another MNSSHP instead! I have consulted my fancy smancy glitter plan and have narrowed it down to four dates:

1. Sunday 11th September
2. Tuesday 13th September
4: Tuesday 20th September
3. Sunday 25th September

Really I'm leaning towards either option one or two, I think going with option three or four might be too close to our already book MNSSHP on Friday 23rd September. This is where I need you guys to help me! Which do you think would be better?? I am having Disney planning burnout and I really can't make a decision!

tumblr_nv2tibDhpa1tpri36o1_500.gif

Can't you do it for me?? ::yes::
So...there you go. I have rambled till I can ramble no more!

hungover.gif

Maybe I should go and do something productive, like workout! :yay:

Fatass-GIF.gif

Then again...maybe not! :rotfl:

Hello there party people!

This is not me. I'm too tired. Too much work.

Or if you are not partying then just people!

That's me.

ROL was set to happen

I'm not even going to look at that until it's for sure up and running.
Not dates as to when... but currently running.

and they are now ruining my beloved Fulton's @TheLittleKatie did you have something to do with this?!

:lmao:

*Disclaimer: This list is subject (and let's be real here will be subjected) to change.

So.... I should just ignore it then.

I haven't gone totally crazy (not yet anyway)

Thanks for clarifying.

First snag one being Tiffins. Now Tiffins isn't open yet, heck I'm not actually sure it's built fully yet,

What or where is Tiffins?

Do you maybe get the feeling I should just give up trying to plan these ADRs? Really it seems I totally suck at it!

Nah. You're doing fine.

Don't worry, I feel totally confident in all my decisions...

See!

This is not what I want. Look before everyone starts throwing things at me I like Star Wars in a sort of if it's on and I don't know where the remote is I'll watch the movies kind of way. I do not have a strong love for Star Wars. I blame my brother. He really was an annoying kid. I like Star Tours, I liked the other version but let's not go there, and I'm fine with them building Star Wars land (finer than I am with Avatar) but I really don't want a Frozen type takeover of EVERY SINGLE THING.

I agree. I don't mind Star Wars. I enjoy Star Tours (not in my top 10... but still.)
But do I want all of Disney to be Star Wars? Nope.

I hate Let It Go and I now no longer wish to build a snowman

You're telling me. We had snow (Snow! SNOW!!!! HOW DARE THEY!!!!!..... sorry) the other day.
I definitely do not want to build a #*&$@* snowman!!

1. Sunday 11th September
3. Sunday 25th September

Really I'm leaning towards either option one or two, I think going with option three or four might be too close to our already book MNSSHP on Friday 23rd September. This is where I need you guys to help me! Which do you think would be better?? I am having Disney planning burnout and I really can't make a decision!

I feel quite strongly about doing it either the 11th or 13th. Go, have fun, reminisce, get excited again, go.
If they're too close together, you risk getting bored or not even wanting to go so soon again.
Just my 2 cents. (Which ain't easy since we don't have cents anymore.)

(and they are now ruining my beloved Fulton's @TheLittleKatie did you have something to do with this?!)

MAYBE I DON'T KNOW I'M SORRY!!:lmao: I've never been, but I do love that big riverboat.... However I don't believe I've ever really expressed that I love the riverboat, so I think I'm innocent in this one :rotfl: I have so many new restaurants to try this year, I'm just going to come home and give them all horrible reviews so that Disney doesn't axe them. Maybe I'll also go to somewhere horrible and say how much I like it. :thumbsup2

You literally have the perfect gifs :rotfl2:

Hmmmm....where was I going with this again? Oh right! Next snag! Downtown Disney Springs! There is a good chance that most of the new restaurants that aren't Disney owned won't (or at least not at first) accept DDP.

How GOOD does Disney Springs look though!!!!!!!!

Nooooo not the glitter pen plans!!!!!!!!

YES I agree. I like it fine, and I'm excited for it to come to Hollywood Studios. But they REALLY overdid Frozen, I just have no interest in watching it anymore. I feel like they rammed it down our throats against our will :rolleyes: Hopefully they don't do the same!

1. Sunday 11th September
3. Sunday 25th September

TUESDAY 13TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Okay...went off on a tangent again...where was I...oh yes no Club Villain. That means I am now thinking of doing another MNSSHP instead! I have consulted my fancy smancy glitter plan and have narrowed it down to four dates:

1. Sunday 11th September
3. Sunday 25th September

tumblr_nv2tibDhpa1tpri36o1_500.gif

Can't you do it for me?? ::yes::
So...there you go. I have rambled till I can ramble no more!

Another vote for the 13th here - you'll have less locals attending then you would have on the weekends so it should be a little less crowded!

Can we talk about an article John Stamos retweeted about Fuller House Season 2...

"As for what else you can expect from Fuller House's season two, we can tell you this:

Jodie Sweetin (Stephanie) will have a new boyfriend on the show, who appears in the first episode, and the actor who is playing him is a really fun surprise. (Someone you know.)
Steve will be back—and so will Matt, and the DJ love triangle will be alive and well, as Steve will begin dating a DJ doppleganger named "CJ" (as first reported by TVLine).
There will be more fun, retro cameos in season two than they had in season one, as more notables have asked to come on the show, given it's success on Netflix. "

STEVE NO! How dare he. But I want him to be happy because he's so so adorable. But still how dare he. I only want him to be happy with DJ. This is not OK. But you know I'm going to watch the entire season in one evening again, just to make sure he ends up with DJ :laughing:
I'm excited for the cameos, I wonder who Stephanie's boyfriend is. OMG do you remember Aaron and Teddy?! Aaron was my FAVOURITE little kid, he was SO funny. Imagine if they came back?!? I'd loooove that.

screen-shot-2012-07-25-at-2-34-22-am.png

Hello there party people! Or if you are not partying then just people!

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO VIRTUAL RUNNING BUDDY!
734b29f3b0b18942_treadmill-1.gif.xxxlarge.gif

GUESS WHAT??! They have actually made a Disney running event just for us!!!

Screen-Shot-2016-04-28-at-12.10.18-PM.png

Yellow-Shoes-Medal_590px.jpg

We are so inspiring!!

So... em.... I've been suffering REALLY bad with the Disney blues.... like REALLY bad
sm68wl.gif

It affects my ability to post on here but I have been following along I promise and I'm so excited for your trip to finally arrive! It's just... these blues you see... they make me do crazy things... So the at the weekend I was just sat in my room like

tumblr_l5iagg1MF51qa4w2fo1_400.gif

And before I knew it...

computer_crazy_by_minkeesnotebook-d4ie7tl.gif

I booked to come back.... THIS September....

33axlwz.jpg

It's literally the craziest most extravagant impulse thing I've ever done
i-dont-know-who-i-am-any-more.gif

Am I right in thinking that you'll be there from the 5th September?? We'll be there until 4th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BAH! Destined to remain virtual friends!

Anyway... enough about ME... more about YOU and these reservations of yours!!

So I moved a few around. Much better! Or so I thought! New(ish) park hours came out

My sister always laughs at me about this... I have my spreadsheet all ready to go, ADR's booked at the 6month mark and then WHAM new park hours...

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!

56896323578c303012016233627.gif

ROL was set to happen...then didn't happen, MNSSHP tickets took sooooooo long to be released and Downtown Disney Springs is still not fully ready (and they are now ruining my beloved Fulton's @TheLittleKatie did you have something to do with this?!) and no one knows if it will be. Add to the mix my hopes that they extend Club Villain (which it really looks like it won't be) and the new Star Wars fireworks and the chances of a Jungle Book ROL(lite) having dining packages I am really in a muddle.

Did you book the Jungle Cruise package??? I've just booked Tuskar House with the package so I'm hoping it's good!

Also @TheLittleKatie if you take away my marsmallows there will be TROUBLE! Haha

o_O

16j16RY.gif

Sanaa
Boma
Jiko
Yak and Yeti
Mama Melrose
50's Prime Time (x2)
Be Our Guest (x3)
Captain's Grille (x3)
T-REX
Beaches and Cream (x2)
Via Napoli (x3)
Liberty Tree Tavern
Narcoossee's (x2)
Grand Floridian Cafe
'Ohana
Whispering Canyon Cafe (x2)
Sci-Fi Dine In (x3)
The BOATHOUSE
Crystal Palace
The Wave (x2)
California Grill (x2)
Trails End
House of Blues
Kona Cafe (x2)
The Plaza
Yachtsman Steakhouse (x2)

Artist Point (x2)
Cinderella's Royal Table
Raglan Road
Garden Grill (x2)
STK Orlando
Olivia's

OMG I'm so fricken jealous of your reservations!!!!!!!!

tumblr_inline_np5te856EQ1rts5jc_500.gif

1. Sunday 11th September
3. Sunday 25th September

The earlier the better and mid week is better than weekend which leads me to...

OPTION TWO
71684-Emma-Stone-two-thumbs-up-gif-ys7A.gif

Maybe I should go and do something productive, like workout! :yay:

Fatass-GIF.gif

Then again...maybe not! :rotfl:

Why not go for a virtual run???!

tumblr_mfc76nwpEs1rh58ldo1_500.gif

I have the smallest tiniest bit of advice for all your ADR's - no, wait, I don't! But I'm sure that something will percolate in your brain and whammo, the bright idea will be fabulous!

:laughing: Thank you for that! I haven't really done anything to my ADRs lately! Shocker I know! I haven't been all that well so moving my ADRs around has been the last thing on my mind! But now I'm on the mend I'm sure I will get right back to shifting them all around again! :thumbsup2 :rotfl:

It's OK, I'm not a huge Star Wars fan either.

Oh good! I'm not alone! :hug:

I also vote for option 1 or 2 to give you a bit more time between parties if you want to do 2 of them.

Yeah option 1 and 2 seemed like the best ones. Right now I'm almost certain I will pick Tuesday 13th September but who knows! I could change my mind again! :rolleyes1

Yes, this! You work out, I'll sit and eat potato chips!

:rotfl2: Yeah...it didn't happen! :sad2: :laughing:

This is not me. I'm too tired. Too much work.

I know how you feel :crazy2:
This is my first day off in two weeks! And then I'm back at work everyday until my holiday in September! I'm not a happy bunny about that :sad2:

nothappy.gif

That's me.

Le sigh. Me too.

807e842aedf8d401_Anna-Kendrick-Sweatpants.xxxlarge1.gif

I'm not even going to look at that until it's for sure up and running.
Not dates as to when... but currently running.

I'm giving up on the whole thing right now. They changed the hours at AK till 5th September. Which is our arrival day. Then it goes back to 5pm close.

N0RZi.gif

So.... I should just ignore it then.

Yes. That is a good, good plan. Better yet just ignore everything you read here...or anything I say in general. It's safer. :laughing:

Thanks for clarifying.

tumblr_lsh1eqrY2W1qeqejv.gif

What or where is Tiffins?

The new "fine dining" place at AK. It's opening this weekend and they have those Fantasmic type packages for the ROL(lite) Jungle Book show thing. Which I can't book.

wGbEgu.gif

I agree. I don't mind Star Wars. I enjoy Star Tours (not in my top 10... but still.)
But do I want all of Disney to be Star Wars? Nope.

I much prefered Star Tours before. Just cause you throw some 3D stuff at it don't make it better. Unless it's the Muppets, then it's awesome. ::yes::

You're telling me. We had snow (Snow! SNOW!!!! HOW DARE THEY!!!!!..... sorry) the other day.
I definitely do not want to build a #*&$@* snowman!!

Move to England! We have rubbish weather but hey it's not as bad as yours! :thumbsup2

I feel quite strongly about doing it either the 11th or 13th. Go, have fun, reminisce, get excited again, go.
If they're too close together, you risk getting bored or not even wanting to go so soon again.
Just my 2 cents. (Which ain't easy since we don't have cents anymore.)

I'm 99.99999991% sure it will be 13th September. Which means exactly nothing coming from me. :laughing:

MAYBE I DON'T KNOW I'M SORRY!!:lmao: I've never been, but I do love that big riverboat.... However I don't believe I've ever really expressed that I love the riverboat, so I think I'm innocent in this one :rotfl: I have so many new restaurants to try this year, I'm just going to come home and give them all horrible reviews so that Disney doesn't axe them. Maybe I'll also go to somewhere horrible and say how much I like it. :thumbsup2

:sad2:

your-fault.jpg

Yes you should do that! Start with that stupid Stitch ride in MK! Clearly that is crying out for you to like it! :rotfl:

How GOOD does Disney Springs look though!!!!!!!!

It does look super pretty! But I'm kinda torn that it doesn't seem Disney enough :confused3 But then on the other hand SEPHORA!!! :hyper:

Nooooo not the glitter pen plans!!!!!!!!

Don't worry! They were just normal blue pen plans! :thumbsup2

YES I agree. I like it fine, and I'm excited for it to come to Hollywood Studios. But they REALLY overdid Frozen, I just have no interest in watching it anymore. I feel like they rammed it down our throats against our will :rolleyes: Hopefully they don't do the same!

I think the new Star Wars land will be cool when it's built but please don't make EVERYTHING Star Wars! And yes there is nothing worse than having something rammed down your throat against your will :rolleyes1

TUESDAY 13TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

See my PM! :teeth:

So the 13th, huh?
hmmm....

:sad2:

18969430.gif

So cruel

Another vote for the 13th here - you'll have less locals attending then you would have on the weekends so it should be a little less crowded!

I like that reasoning :thumbsup2

Can we talk about an article John Stamos retweeted about Fuller House Season 2...

"As for what else you can expect from Fuller House's season two, we can tell you this:

Jodie Sweetin (Stephanie) will have a new boyfriend on the show, who appears in the first episode, and the actor who is playing him is a really fun surprise. (Someone you know.)
Steve will be back—and so will Matt, and the DJ love triangle will be alive and well, as Steve will begin dating a DJ doppleganger named "CJ" (as first reported by TVLine).
There will be more fun, retro cameos in season two than they had in season one, as more notables have asked to come on the show, given it's success on Netflix. "

SEASON 2 WHY ARE YOU NOT MADE ALREADY SO I CAN WATCH YOU?!

STEVE NO! How dare he. But I want him to be happy because he's so so adorable. But still how dare he. I only want him to be happy with DJ. This is not OK. But you know I'm going to watch the entire season in one evening again, just to make sure he ends up with DJ :laughing:

No. Not happy.

tumblr_menk5mzYra1rbavngo1_1280.gif

I know I said that I liked Matt but that was only because I thought he was hot. Steve get your butt back to DJ THIS SECOND!

I'm excited for the cameos, I wonder who Stephanie's boyfriend is.

Who will it be?! I really thought they might have had Harry get together with Stephanie but nope! Oh! What about Walter! Duckface! :laughing:

Seriously why do I not have Season 2 to watch now.

OMG do you remember Aaron and Teddy?! Aaron was my FAVOURITE little kid, he was SO funny. Imagine if they came back?!? I'd loooove that.

screen-shot-2012-07-25-at-2-34-22-am.png

:rotfl: That picture totally sums up how I remember Aaron! What does he look like now??? I looked! :laughing:

Teddy has a TV show he is on now so he might be down for a cameo?! Have you ever seen Baby Daddy? It's a pretty good show :rolleyes1

baby-daddy-02_612x380_0.jpg

Really good...errr....dialogue...

19b969a4e127a27f179b4752ba365d8f.jpg

...and...errrr....storylines?

proxy

7649822.gif

I'm sorry, what were we talking about?

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO VIRTUAL RUNNING BUDDY!
734b29f3b0b18942_treadmill-1.gif.xxxlarge.gif

tumblr_n0pfnecW841rlx538o1_250.gif

My virtual running buddy!! Yay!! :cool1:
I'm so sorry I am soooooooooooooooooooo far behind on your TR! I read your updates but I haven't had time to comment! I will be there as soon as I can! :goodvibes

GUESS WHAT??! They have actually made a Disney running event just for us!!!

Screen-Shot-2016-04-28-at-12.10.18-PM.png

Yellow-Shoes-Medal_590px.jpg

O.M.G

Emma-Stone-Screaming-This-is-the-Best-Ellen.gif

Well we HAVE to do that :laughing:

We are so inspiring!!

We really are! :rotfl:

So... em.... I've been suffering REALLY bad with the Disney blues.... like REALLY bad
sm68wl.gif

Girl I totally get it! Disney Blues are real y'all! ::yes:: I have no idea how I'm going to cope when we get back as I have NO PLANS to be back in the near future :sad:

It affects my ability to post on here but I have been following along I promise and I'm so excited for your trip to finally arrive! It's just... these blues you see... they make me do crazy things... So the at the weekend I was just sat in my room like

tumblr_l5iagg1MF51qa4w2fo1_400.gif

And before I knew it...

computer_crazy_by_minkeesnotebook-d4ie7tl.gif

I booked to come back.... THIS September....

33axlwz.jpg

What!?! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: That's amazing!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

It's literally the craziest most extravagant impulse thing I've ever done
i-dont-know-who-i-am-any-more.gif

8d84b840-0d3b-0133-f4c6-0e18518aac2f.gif

It's the BEST idea ever! :thumbsup2

Am I right in thinking that you'll be there from the 5th September?? We'll be there until 4th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BAH! Destined to remain virtual friends!

Nooooo!! :sad: We miss each other BY ONE DAY! :sad:

Anyway... enough about ME... more about YOU and these reservations of yours!!

Yes thank you!

tumblr_ljc7jeROHS1qzado8o1_500.gif

I'm just kidding! :rotfl:

My sister always laughs at me about this... I have my spreadsheet all ready to go, ADR's booked at the 6month mark and then WHAM new park hours...

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!

56896323578c303012016233627.gif

I am now Sheldon. True story :sad2: :laughing:

Did you book the Jungle Cruise package??? I've just booked Tuskar House with the package so I'm hoping it's good!

I can't book it :sad: The last day the offer it so far is 5th September. Which is when we arrive...but I can't get it to book, it just shows an error message

Ec2TVI1.gif

I reeeeeeeaaaallllly hope that means real ROL will start after that but who knows! :confused3

I'm sure you will love it :thumbsup2

Also @TheLittleKatie if you take away my marsmallows there will be TROUBLE! Haha

o_O

16j16RY.gif

Don't like her say she likes it! :eek: :laughing:

OMG I'm so fricken jealous of your reservations!!!!!!!!

tumblr_inline_np5te856EQ1rts5jc_500.gif

But SO. MUCH. FOOD. I may need another seat on the flight home! :rotfl:

a0MPmn.gif

The earlier the better and mid week is better than weekend which leads me to...

OPTION TWO
71684-Emma-Stone-two-thumbs-up-gif-ys7A.gif

It's looking very like option two! ::yes::

Why not go for a virtual run???!

Okay....done! :laughing:

tumblr_n0pfnecW841rlx538o1_250.gif

My virtual running buddy!! Yay!! :cool1:
I'm so sorry I am soooooooooooooooooooo far behind on your TR! I read your updates but I haven't had time to comment! I will be there as soon as I can! :goodvibes

YAH!!! I missed you!!
gif-excited-omg.gif

Aw don't worry, I've still got like 10days to post haha

Well we HAVE to do that :laughing:

We really are! :rotfl:

We should be getting some sort of royalty for this! This is our thing... they're total sheep
tumblr_na1zxrAw0r1tx89wko1_250.gif

Girl I totally get it! Disney Blues are real y'all! ::yes:: I have no idea how I'm going to cope when we get back as I have NO PLANS to be back in the near future :sad:

Of course you feel me... virtual running buddies be in tune like
tumblr_mdaedc817F1rc9g0jo1_400_large_zps22997c26.gif

What!?! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: That's amazing!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
8d84b840-0d3b-0133-f4c6-0e18518aac2f.gif

It's the BEST idea ever! :thumbsup2

YAH!! If you say it then it must be true
giphy.gif

I'm SO FRICKEN EXCITED... me and my sister are BEYOND freaking out
200.gif

Nooooo!! :sad: We miss each other BY ONE DAY! :sad:

I know!!! DEVASTATED!!
8428930_SantanaDevastated.gif

Yes thank you!
tumblr_ljc7jeROHS1qzado8o1_500.gif

I'm just kidding! :rotfl:

I am now Sheldon. True story :sad2: :laughing:

Sheldon knows all! Haha

I can't book it :sad: The last day the offer it so far is 5th September. Which is when we arrive...but I can't get it to book, it just shows an error message
Ec2TVI1.gif

I reeeeeeeaaaallllly hope that means real ROL will start after that but who knows! :confused3

I'm sure you will love it :thumbsup2

Well the whole ADR booking is down today online! It was working first thing this morning but has been down the rest of the day.. of course that would happen when I go to book my ADRs...

Oh that would be cool! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Don't like her say she likes it! :eek: :laughing:

I KNOW!!! @TheLittleKatie be like
Turns-to-skittles.gif

STOP LIKING THINGS!!!!

But SO. MUCH. FOOD. I may need another seat on the flight home! :rotfl:

Oh tell me about it! I ate SO MUCH FOOD.. especially after our runs!

It's looking very like option two! ::yes::

YAH! I knew I'd pick the right one

Okay....done! :laughing:

GOOD LUCK!

Hope everything non-disney is going well for you! I was back home at the weekend and we handed over the cheque to that cancer support centre my Mam was going to.. it made all the horrible training sessions worth while!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter