Zen And The Art Of PTR Maintenance. Sept 2016 PTR. 16/4 Trip Report Anyone??

This is my first day off in two weeks! And then I'm back at work everyday until my holiday in September! I'm not a happy bunny about that :sad2:

7 days a week?!?!?

Yes. That is a good, good plan. Better yet just ignore everything you read here...or anything I say in general. It's safer. :laughing:

Good advice.

Or is it?

The new "fine dining" place at AK. It's opening this weekend and they have those Fantasmic type packages for the ROL(lite) Jungle Book show thing.

Oh!

Which I can't book.

oh

Move to England! We have rubbish weather but hey it's not as bad as yours! :thumbsup2

I would, except I can't stop saying trunk instead of boot. And boot instead of Wellington.

I'm 99.99999991% sure it will be 13th September. Which means exactly nothing coming from me. :laughing:

:laughing:

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! :wave:

tumblr_inline_mt7xmu9sTt1ru5n1n.gif

I'm still here! I haven't fallen off the end of the earth...not yet anyway!

I have been so annoyingly busy with work lately I haven't had the energy to do...well anything! I haven't even looked at my Disney plans for like a month! :eek:

giphy.gif

I know!
I've been working everyday 6am to 6pm (sometimes 8pm) since the end of May and it looks like that isn't going to be changing anytime soon.

94ee8a20-c96e-0131-4209-022225acb050.gif

Long story short people are super flaky and generally suck. But it's fine. I'm fine. It's all totally fine...

anigif_enhanced-buzz-13440-1369084213-8.gif

Anyway! I finally had two minutes to myself and I thought I would check in and see how much I've missed.
Answer: a lot.

overwhelmed-o.gif

I promise that I will get caught up...sometime...this week....or month...or year...I'm sure it will be this decade...or century...I'm totally kidding! I will most certainly be this millennium :thumbsup2

Okay! While I'm not overrun with work I'm going to do some catching up!

tumblr_nq7c6rWMM01qhub34o2_500.gif

Anyway! I finally had two minutes to myself and I thought I would check in and see how much I've missed.
Answer: a lot.

overwhelmed-o.gif

Why can't I stop laughing at this?! Am I an awful person for laughing?? Or are you the awful person for posting??

giphy.gif

Sorry you've been so busy :sad: But hey! You have like a 4 week trip coming up, so I don't feel too sorry for you! :snooty:

But I still love ya

gi2phy.gif

Why can't I stop laughing at this?! Am I an awful person for laughing?? Or are you the awful person for posting??

Yes. Yes you're an awful person for laughing.
That poor kid! It's probably going to scar him for <snort) life! He's never going <hee> to live this... :laughing: down. :lmao:

Your trip is so close. I hope you are able to focus on real life. I know I had a hard time getting through that last month. All thoughts revolved around Disney

Just wanted to pop by and say hello :wave2: and that we miss you around here! Hope you are alive and well. ::yes:: Your trip is getting close, isn't it?? Hope you're able to post an update before you go

Hmmm.......well clearly I have been doing a super job keeping things up to date here!

nfl.gif

I have been such a rubbish DISer! But on Wednesday I will finally be free!! No more work till October! It will all someone else's problem! ::yes::

GIF-celebrate-celebration-Champagne-new-year-party-party-hard-spray-the-office-wild-GIF.gif

In other news....MY TRIP IS ONLY 1 WEEK away!

giphy.gif

Where the heck did all the time go? Feels like yesterday I was at 500 days and thinking it would never come round and now WHAM it's a week away and I don't feel prepared at all! :faint:

giphy.gif

I looked at my Disney plans today and honestly it just looked like jibberish!

4-1.gif

Clealry I've been out of the planning game too long! :rotfl:

ONE WEEK TO GO!!!

Oh and also DISmeets!! @TheLittleKatie and @pkondz I hope they have enough booze in Mexico! :thumbsup2

qrwe0.gif

(I think this post is making all the sense right now...:rolleyes1)

ONLY A WEEK TO GO!!!!

Dentist-Kid-Freaks-Out-Before-Passing-Out-Gif.gif

Hmmm.......well clearly I have been doing a super job keeping things up to date here!

Yeah! What's with that? Do you have a life outside these boards? Sheesh.

I have been such a rubbish DISer!

OMG. That sounds so... so.... so British.
I think I just fell in love with you all over again.

But on Wednesday I will finally be free!! No more work till October!

Niiiiiiiiiice.

In other news....MY TRIP IS ONLY 1 WEEK away!

So... you trip then.... coming up soon, is it?

Oh and also DISmeets!! @TheLittleKatie and @pkondz I hope they have enough booze in Mexico! :thumbsup2

::yes:: ::yes::

(But... I suspect they will actually run out.)

(I think this post is making all the sense right now...:rolleyes1)

I'm actually a little worried because I understand it.

ONLY A WEEK TO GO!!!!

Sorry, didn't catch that? How long to go?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter