Zen And The Art Of PTR Maintenance. Sept 2016 PTR. 16/4 Trip Report Anyone??

I am so excited for you!!!!

And can't wait to hear alllll about your epic trip!!

Don't apologize for being a rubbish (love the way you Brits talk) Dis-er...I have been too!

Stupid real life getting in the way of our fun :sad2:

Anyway...1 week to go!!! So exciting! :jumping1:

Also, super jealous of your planned DIS meets with @TheLittleKatie and @pkondz ...they are DIS celebrities! ;):goodvibes

Looks like you should be getting all set to go there girlie.
Really looking forward to seeing you on the 17th!
Safe travels!

Oh hi, remember me?

you-look-familiar.gif

Probably not, its been awhile! I wish I could say I have a really good and or exciting reason for my absence from the DIS but...I don’t! Mostly I had a pretty bad case of PDB, add in work and other happenings plus learning a new language which, FYI, I am GREAT at...

Friends12.gif

...and finishing off work for my degree so I can finally get my new career off the ground…

5474e61bfa74c4b8b88532788ee7a5d7.gif

...and here we are! Sort of...apparently I don’t remember my DIS login details cause when I typed what I thought they were in the DIS told me that was not me!

tumblr_o5dhbhcTmi1s71y28o4_400.gif

Anyway I got that sorted out so I just thought I would confirm that yes I did indeed get back from my trip.

giphy.gif

And lookie lookie here! What's this?! A link to a brand new TR?? I bet you are wondering what can you expect see and well read in this fancy new TR right? I mean you read this PRT and know all about the grand plans I had! Like finally seeing the Magic Kingdom Welcome Show, so there must be many many photos of that right? Uh...well...maybe try a different TR for that.

giphy.gif

Okay, but surely there will be TONS of cool Festival of Fantasy shots right? <nervous laugh> Sure! (taking photos from other people’s TR and passing them off as mine is totally cool isn't it...oh it’s not?) Ummm...yeah those photos will be at the end of the TR...so it doesn’t...make...it...too long

13e73651c318cd285cafd6a120a54b489bf306cc.gif

(everyone will have forgotten they haven’t seen them by then. Problem solved!)

Then what about all those amazing photos I was planning on taking, they must be loads of really amazing photos at just the right angle and in the perfect light making them look really profession won’t there? And all those great notes that mean I don’t need to rely on my memory or even worse guess! Ehh...you know what why don’t we just jump right in?? No one likes a spoiler do they? QUICK ROLL THE TR!!!! ROLL THE TR!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

So..uh...click here to read all about it! Bye!

_i8RXT.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter