Zero-Depth Pools?

heatherfeather24

Mouseketeer
Do any of the resorts (any price level) have zero depth entry pools besides Stormalong Bay? Trying to figure out where to stay and this might help make a decision.

Thanks!
HF24

I am sure there is a list around somewhere. I know AKL, GF and Poly do. I don't think there are any at the Value or Mod's (but then I have never stayed in one so I can't say for sure).

Saratoga Springs has a zero entry pool and in the moderate category Caribbean Beach has one. None of the values do.

Here’s the whole list:

Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
zero-depth-entry Uzima Springs Pool with a waterside

Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort
Large Spanish fort-themed zero entry pool with a waterslide, waterfalls and water cannons, a wading pool and a whirlpool

Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Courtyard Pool, zero-depth-entry Beach Pool with a waterfall

Disney's Polynesian Resort
Zero-depth-entry Nanea Volcano Pool with a waterfall and a waterside

Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
High Rock Spring area with a waterfall, a zero-depth-entry freeform pool and a play area with a waterside

Bay Lake Tower
Bay Cove Pool, a zero-entry pool, exclusively for Guests of Bay Lake Tower. The main feature of Bay Cove Pool is a 20-foot high and 148-foot long water slide. There is also a separate ADA approved accessible slide.

You will notice that Stormalong Bay is not on this list. That is because it doesn’t actually have a zero entry area other than a zero entry kids area. It is sort of in the main pool, but you can’t get into the main pool water from the zero entry kiddie pool/play area.

Isn't the pool at AKV Kidani also zero entry?
::yes::
you are right.
I was pretty sure, but didn’t add it to the list because I was not positive.
I found it listed now:
Samawati Springs Pool - zero entry with 128 foot slide and two whirlpool spas

pop has a kiddie pool zero entry.

there is also the goofy's fountains.

both popular with the under 10 set.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter