• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Zero-entry pools at Pop

Nanu57v

The Tooth Fairy had a message here before.
Alas, I've just discovered that I can't pool hop just because I'm a DVC member, you have to be also staying at a DVC resort. :-(

Anyway, I'm was hoping to pool hop to a resort with a zero-entry pool, but since that's not allowed, is there one at POP? My DD will be about 1.5 then and she really likes the zero entry pool at the Y we've taken her to a couple times. I like it because its something I can enjoy too. Thanks!

There isn't zero entry pool per se at POP but they do have a wading pool area that is pretty neat. It's located behind the Hippy Dippy Pool area. My then almost 12 y/o dd actually had a good time in it....just rolling around and such!!! It should be perfect for your dd. And you can sit in there with her and still get cooled off.
I have to say that even when I'm staying on points, it's way too much trouble for me to pack stuff up and hop on over to a different resort for their pool....just too much hassle I guess.

My DD at 14 mo. and 18 mo. LOVED the toddler pool at Pop. It has some little fountains for the kids to play with along the edges. There are also the Goofy Pop Jets over by the 70's section which she loved as well.

amarberry said:
My DD at 14 mo. and 18 mo. LOVED the toddler pool at Pop. It has some little fountains for the kids to play with along the edges. There are also the Goofy Pop Jets over by the 70's section which she loved as well.

Here are photos from allearsnet.com:

popcent49.jpg

popcent86.jpg

Have a great time at Pop!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter