Zero rooms available between Feb 20 - 27th? could this be right?

barefootMom

Mouseketeer
For some reason I cannot find availability for any Disney resort for any date combination within Feb 20-27. Does anyone think they could really be sold out everywhere or should I just keep trying and maybe there is a glitch? I know I can call them to inquire but just wondering if anyone here knew the answer before I pick up the phone and wait on hold.

Presidents week always sells out, for some reason they are selling out much quicker these days

And apparently (from a group on the book of faces), there's a cheer competition during that time as well.

Schools in the northeast are off that entire week. Combine that with President's Day and the Princess Marathon bookending the week and it's always super busy.

I am having the same problem and the issue I found was that Thursday Feb 24th is completely sold out, including at swan and dolphin. I’m not sure if earlier dates are sold out too but I was able to book from 25th forward FYI

I am having the same problem and the issue I found was that Thursday Feb 24th is completely sold out, including at swan and dolphin. I’m not sure if earlier dates are sold out too but I was able to book from 25th forward FYI

That week has been booked solid for quite some time. President's Week is very popular, plus the Marathon, plus cheer and gymnastics competitions.

I had trouble getting a booking a few weeks ago. I think it's the combination of the holiday weekend plus all the events (plus corporate meetings hosted at convention centers). There might be openings closer to the date if people release their reservations (like if they decide not to travel, or their work restrictions change, etc.).

I don't think that's too shocking in the current climate, considering I just had a hard time finding anything under $400 a night for MLK weekend (finally saw Coronado come up at 300). Especially with holiday weekend + marathon. If I look at it now, only Beach Club comes up as available. I would say, maybe keep looking. I'm going to keep looking in case something cheaper than Coronado comes along.

We are stuck going that week due to coordinating with family who want to go during school break (but who had said they'd be fine taking the kids out of school when we originally talked about doing this trip 🙄). Any other non-break time would be lower crowds and literally half the price.

I have gone that week (due to our school vacation) so many times and never had a problem booking something so just found it so odd that not a single room at any level was coming up available. Good grief!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter