• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Zero talent - Handmade FE

baleeve

"I want adventure in the great wide somewhere -- I
I have ZERO crafting talent but I embarked on making our own FE extender. I did so with only DUCT TAPE. It took me an afternoon and well, here is the "almost" finished product. I'm going to embellish it with some stickers or something...

The top is hearts. The middle is my DS (10) its Mario Brothers. The bottom is my DS (8) and its Angry Birds. This was made before the Disney Duct tape came out. Darn. :headache:

To hang it, I recycled a magnetic dart board hanger. I'm pretty happy with it.

I wanted to post this to show everyone that you don't have to have loads of talent or money to have a FE. :woohoo:

15efea0f-88dd-4148-9c9a-c844ac61f359_zps13c86192.jpg

Thanks for posting this. Making ours will be a summer project for my children and I, hopefully ours will turn out!

Thanks for posting this. Making ours will be a summer project for my children and I, hopefully ours will turn out!

I'm sure you will do great.

Mine isn't perfect but I like that about it. ;)

The pockets pull out to make room which is nice. I forgot to add that I used large tyvek envelopes as the foundation. That way it is sturdier.

GOOD LUCK! Looking forward to seeing yours.

I've already got tons of FE give-aways. I'm having so much fun with this. LOL. I know my boys will love to come back and find treats.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter