• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Zip-a-dee-do-dah Tip For Today!!!

BamaTigger

DIS Veteran
Please tell me that is still on the channels (18 I believe) in the resort rooms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THAT CHANNEL....especially when Im getting dressed and ready to go to the parks!!!!

:hyper: :sunny: :hyper: :sunny: :sunny: :hyper:

I read around here on the DIS somewhere just recently that it's been removed, and replaced with something else.

No more Zip-a-dee-do-dah Tip For Today!!! :(

OH NO, I will miss that song and the Origami. I know it wasn't real Origami, but it was eat watching the computer fold Spaceship Earth.
I read on another board that the new person is very peppy to the point of being aggravating. I want the old tips back. I am going to miss:
ZIP A DEE DOO DAH...........TIP FOR TODAY Peggie

Originally posted by Blondie
I read around here on the DIS somewhere just recently that it's been removed, and replaced with something else.

No more Zip-a-dee-do-dah Tip For Today!!! :(
Please NO!!!! My daughter watches that channel almost every night before she goes to bed at WDW!

It was there when we left end of Sept. about 6 weeks ago.....

It wasn't there during our trip 10/14-10/23. I too have heard that it was gone. I know it wasn't on when we were there.

When I was there in May, they did occasionally have a tip for today, but it was on a channel that they were showing things and it just came up occasionally.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love that channel. I knew I was in WDW when I came into the room and put tht TV on and heard that song. I would put that channel on everyday just to get excited and hear that song.:( I'm so sad. I'm going to miss it:worried:

We just returned and it has been replaced with something else. It is now a lady who takes you on tours of the Disney parks/water parks and I think downtown disney. I was very disappointed but I'm glad I have it on tape!

We were at CBR last week and the TOD was not there. In its place is a sight seeing tour of all there is to see at Disney narrated by a lady. It wasnt bad but it wasnt the same. I am afraid the tip of the day just got out dated and had to be replaced to reflect what is at Disney presently.:(

I am sooo glad I taped the zipadeedoodah channel on my last vacation. I always liked leaving that channel on in the background as I was getting ready to leave for the day :)

Originally posted by epcotfan
I am sooo glad I taped the zipadeedoodah channel on my last vacation. I always liked leaving that channel on in the background as I was getting ready to leave for the day :)

What a great idea! I really wish we had done that. My daughter loved the channel and will be disappointed when we return and it is gone. :(

I am so sorry to hear this is gone. The "tip for today" was definitely part of our vacation experience. Sometimes I sing Zip pee dee do dah..., and my kids finish the sentence. I will have to watch my tape of our vacation again to see if it is on there. I hope it is.

We taped this channel as well & now I'm SO GLAD we did!! I can't believe Disney pulled that channel :(

We always had that channel on while in our room....made us feel even more of the Magic of Disney. Forget about the news...we needed to have that channel on - - no matter how many times it repeated itself! :)

Sometimes Disney makes bone-headed decisions!

One of my favorite parts. I know it sounds childish, but I didn't want to stay at the S/D because I told my husband, we just have to be there to wake up and heat the Tip of the day. I think our channel stayed there because everyone in the family like it so much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter