Zip file program

DVC Grandpa

DVC Member
Can anyone recommend a “safe” site from which I can download a free zip file program? I downloaded an updated Nikon View file but I don’t have a program that will unzip the file and Nikon didn’t offer it.

Dan's link is to Win Zip 10, but that's not a totally free program. It's a free trial, but $29.95 to purchase.

I like ZipCentral, which is a totally free program. You can find it at: http://zipcentral.iscool.net/

A good safe site for downloads is www.tucows.com.

At tucows, search on "unzip" and you'll get a large list of utilities for download. Some are freeware, some shareware, some demos. You'll find several freeware Zip programs with high ratings (users there rate the programs in cows... a 4 cow rating is pretty good, a 5 cow rating's great. :teeth: )

I'd recommend trying Quickzip- it's freeware, and it's listed on tucows.

I wusd Dan's link and got something but I was unsure how to go about using what I got so I stuck with my old Nikon software. Thanks for all the suggestions. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter