• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Zip line in St. Thomas

fgarza25

Earned My Ears 2008
I have a question. Has anyone done the zip line with Tree Limin' Extreme in St. Thomas?

I was trying to book thru Disney but it is booked. :(

I was thinking of booking the zip line with Tree Limin' Extreme thru their website. Do you guys think it will be safe to book online straight with the company?

Thank you for you speedy responses.

Have a Magical Night!!:wizard:cool1:

I would love an answer too. We are heading there in November so it is too early to book but it frightens me to find out that they are all full for your trip!

I would love an answer too. We are heading there in November so it is too early to book but it frightens me to find out that they are all full for your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter