• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-board to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

zipadedoodah

honeymom

<font color=blue>I just tried to connect the dots<
We are going to WL in March for a week. Because one of the nights was not available at code rate, I had to book 3 reservations - 1 night code, 1 night rack, 5 nights code. However, I did keep trying to get the rack rate night at code rate. After almost 10 days of trying, I finally hit pay dirt this afternoon. Now that I was able to get the night at the code rate, guest services was kind enough to combine the reservations into one reservation. So no worrying about room switches or having to check in three times.

:bounce: I told ya so....You are going to love the WL I'm so happy you went ahead and made your reservation so that now you have all nights at the code price... :earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter