Zipline?

jworthy

Mouseketeer
I was wondering if Disney would consider putting a Zip-line in. Place it in Downtown or near one of the parks. A great view would add to its popularity. What do you guys think?

I'm not sure that there would be any good place to put it. Might be interesting to watch.

The safari zoo in San Diego has one. I forget how much, but I remember it cost extra (a lot) to zip across the zoo. I think it would be really neat at WDW.

A cable ride around and through the floating mountains of Pandora. You could be in a banshee shaped vehicle... like the dragon that flew over FLE on opening day...

They took down the cable car ride in the MK, so can't really see them putting in another ride that would 'zip' you across one of their parks. :confused3

I can see them maybe doing something like this at DTD, if they did like three runs the capacity couldn't be worse than the Balloon.

Side Note:
They took down the cable car ride in the MK, so can't really see them putting in another ride that would 'zip' you across one of their parks. :confused3

I remember one visit back when I was a young Lad, that they had the "skyway" completely stopped not moving and we approached the fantasy land station just as they started them up, my dad asked if they would be sending riders soon, and they replied needed to send some test vehicles, as soon as it was ready they sent us, as a kid, I was scared crapless, that we were guniea pigs about to hit the ground on a failing ride.

Forever Florida in St.Cloud,about 45 minutes east of Disney is a whole complex with the best zip lines in Florida as well as other attractions,they even have a zip line coaster.

I'd take one from BLT or Contemporary into Adventureland for sure. It would be like in that movie Divergent where they go off the skyscraper in Chicago.

Zipline with an appetizer party on one end, a shot sampler on the finishing in. Only open it during fireworks or parades. $150 each. Only 100 guests per day. Sounds like an easy $15000 per day to Disney. I expect to see this announced any day.

I definitely think a zip-line over AK and the animals would be great. Flying over giraffes would be unique.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter