Ziplining in puerto rico

DID IT!!!! And would do it again in a heartbeat! The transportation there was typical shuttle bus but the tour guides who were with you throughout the entire kayaking, climbing and ziplining were wonderful!!!! I haven't had a chance to write a review but I would say this was an excellent excursion. The only thing to note is that there is a lot of climbing through the woods, over roots, holding on to branches or whatever you can grab on as you climb up. It got a bit hairy at times as there was nothing 'concrete' to grab hold. It's not for someone who does not get any exercise.

We cruised with friends who did this just last week.

All 4 of them LOVED it -- a husband, wife, teenage girl and tween girl.

DID IT!!!! And would do it again in a heartbeat! The transportation there was typical shuttle bus but the tour guides who were with you throughout the entire kayaking, climbing and ziplining were wonderful!!!! I haven't had a chance to write a review but I would say this was an excellent excursion. The only thing to note is that there is a lot of climbing through the woods, over roots, holding on to branches or whatever you can grab on as you climb up. It got a bit hairy at times as there was nothing 'concrete' to grab hold. It's not for someone who does not get any exercise.

We cruised with friends who did this just last week.

All 4 of them LOVED it -- a husband, wife, teenage girl and tween girl.

Did they provide life jackets for the kayaking portion?

Did they provide life jackets for the kayaking portion?

Yes they did provide life jackets. And a tip, the person who sits in the back gets a really WET bottom :confused3 I sat there and my shorts were still damp when I got back to port (they were denim). But would do it again!

can you tell me how it was getting up to the ziplining part? my husband is worried that part is going to scare him - are there rope bridges??

Hi! This is the person who originally started this thread! We did it and had a blast! The kayaking part is a joke. Fifteen minutes of kayaking tops! There were rope bridges but you are secure! They build you up for the faster lines but once I did the first zip line, the rest were so easy! We never felt scared at all! The company is actually on a large farm on the out skirts of San Juan. You will be done by 2 pm and back to the ship.

can you tell me how it was getting up to the ziplining part? my husband is worried that part is going to scare him - are there rope bridges??

from my previous post:

The only thing to note is that there is a lot of climbing through the woods, over roots, holding on to branches or whatever you can grab on as you climb up. It got a bit hairy at times as there was nothing 'concrete' to grab hold. It's not for someone who does not get any exercise.

There are rope bridges; a kayak ride (you paddle); some ladders. All sorts of things but at no time did I not feel safe. When you are on the rope bridge, one at a time crosses and you are hooked onto the safety the entire time. I have a few photos and a video, will try and find them to post.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter