Ziplining in Skagway - water

Ravenne

Queen is never late everyone else is simply early
Those of you who have done ziplining in Skagway, did you bring water with you? If so, what did you do? How did you bring it?

It looks to be a 4 hour excursion with some hiking involved, so I'd like to bring some water with us to drink, but I just cannot seem to figure out the system. Camelbaks aren't allowed as it interferes with the harness. Water bottles don't seem to work as I'd have to hold onto them. (Can't clip them to anything either, since that's a hazard when flying through the air, harnessed up.) What did you do?

We did this excursion in July 2017! There were 8 of us total (four adults, four kids). It was misty and cool when we went, so it didn't seem necessary to have water. I think the only way you could manage it is a small bottle in either a cargo pant pocket or maybe a jacket pocket that zips.

It was a really fun experience -- we all loved it! Enjoy.

We did this last summer - it was our favorite excursion on that cruise!

They ask you to leave all backpacks and personal items at the base where you get fitted for harnesses. They did allow a small camera with wrist strap, in case you wondered.

The hiking wasn't strenuous (to us), and we didn't feel the need for water. They did supply us with water / hot cocoa and granola bars at the end before heading back to the bus, but we would have been fine without.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter