• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ZMA code on my reservation?

andrea1213

Earning My Ears
Hi guys,

Can someone tell me what that code means? It's on the reservation confirmation we got in the mail.

Thanks,
Andrea

good question, I've always wondered what the codes meant, ours this time says AA ??
Hopefully someone on here will answer us!?;)

Since this seems to be the place to ask :>)

What does this mean?

PACKAGE(S):
CARIBBEAN BEACH- IUM

IUM is just the package code, all reservations use a differant 3 letter code whether its a room only, a MYW package, a AAA package, done online, free dining, bounceback, pin code, etc, etc, etc

Ooh ooh! Can you tell me what the CR code on my reservation is?

Disney's Contemporary Resort
Theme Park View - Club Level (CR)

It's been bugging me for months!

You guys are funny. Two letter codes after the room are just the codes Disney uses to differentiate between room categories. They dont really use them anymore but theyre still in the system. Back in the day CM's had to memorize all the room codes but not anymore. 3 letter codes are the package types (AAA, room only, with dining/without dining, etc, etc, etc)

You guys are funny. Two letter codes after the room are just the codes Disney uses to differentiate between room categories. They dont really use them anymore but theyre still in the system. Back in the day CM's had to memorize all the room codes but not anymore. 3 letter codes are the package types (AAA, room only, with dining/without dining, etc, etc, etc)

I know I'm totally insane...I stress more over my Disney vacation than surgery.

thanks for your input!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter