ZOMG talking Mickey meet n greet!

I'm on the fence about it.....I like the idea, and of course the step forward. But for some reason, it kinda creeps me out and I can't quite pin-point why....:upsidedow

wow, I really though this thread would explode. I usually don't start threads unless I think so...hhmm I miss judged

anyway, some think it's creepy, some think it's awesome, I think it's a little of both. It's a real life interactive Mickey Mouse, but on the other hand, it is his silence that makes it...half normal. The challenge here, is you have someone like me who asks Mickey why he hasn't committed to Minnie with a ring, and accusing him of playing with the field mice at mannequins...not sure how the fully interactive mickey would respond to that :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I think this is awesome! For me, it has always been creepier that they characters don't speak. I wonders how it works, and if this is something that can be brought out into the open at the parks.

It was already posted here. Maybe that's why this thread hasn't taken off. Although that thread is only 2 pages. I thought it'd be more. Personally, I really like it. I think it will make character meets more magical.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter