Zootopia Characters

Kirbie

Mouseketeer
Hello!

I've been looking at the app quite a bit in preparation for my trip, and beginning last week I noticed Judy and Nick moved locations. It looks like they are now indoors near Stage 17. When you click on the icon on the app, Olaf is on the same list as them. It looks like their meeting times have also been extended.

Has anyone met them since they moved to this possibly indoor location? How are they wait times?

I have a pet bunny so it's my goal to meet Oswald and Judy on this trip, wearing some Oswald ears of course!

They're where Olaf has been meeting for the past few months, right outside Stage 17 (to the right). It's mostly covered, but it is outside.

Oh, im excited! I didn't know they were doing meets and my 4YO loves "zootokia" (as she calls it). I will have to look into this next time we go!

Oh, im excited! I didn't know they were doing meets and my 4YO loves "zootokia" (as she calls it). I will have to look into this next time we go!
How cute! Yeah I'm super excited to meet Judy. They look like they have a lot of fun. The photos I've seen are usually really cute and goofy, definitely looks fun!

We had a great meet with Nick & Judy - it's very easy to find, and any CM will direct you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter