Zootopia in Bug's Life Theater

texasgingerbread

DIS Veteran
Zootopia will open on March 4 I believe. Does anyone know how long they keep "previews" up in Bug's Life Theater when they do this? My boys love A Bug's Life and would love to see the show. I'll be there March 1-7.

Historically I wonder how long the other movies stayed up after it opened in theaters.

PS - it starts January 21.

I think the preview usually stays at least through the opening of the movie and a bit beyond. We saw the Good Dinosaur preview in the Bug's Life Theater on the day the Good Dinosaur opened in theaters.

I've been trying to find out when Good Dinosaur stopped but google is taking me in circles. I did see though that at the El Capitan theater you can see Nick and Hopps live on stage prior to the movie starting. Pretty cool!

Okay thanks. I was hoping I might be able to do both. hee hee. On the bright side, we'll be able to see the movie at El Capitan. :)

dang it! I wanted to see the bugs life show with my kids, they loved it when they were four. I'll be there March 1-6th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter