Zootopia to Rafiki's planet watch Monsters to DHS

I see your points, but in a park that has Dinoland U.S.A, Pandora, and almost Beastly Kingdom anything with an animal is up for discussion. It doesn't even matter if the animal is dead, real or completely made up.

I think the difference is - be they Elephants or Dinosaurs or Na'vi they are all behaving like this do/did/would in "real life" - whereas in Zootopia they are anthropomorphic forms of animals - so not "real life"

i am sure they could figure out someway to explain it but that is why I don't see it fitting even though it is animals

That's true, and as others stated there's not a real conservation message to the movie which is the foundation of the park "(even the Pandora area). I'm sure they could work something into the story of the land to include conservation or stuff. The less realsitc aspect to me "(primarily the cartoon aspect) is why the only area I see it fititing in is Rafiki's area as it's seperated from the rest. A virtual train ride woudl help to transition you from the realistic area of Harambe adn the rest of the park to the land of Zootopia.

That's true, and as others stated there's not a real conservation message to the movie which is the foundation of the park "(even the Pandora area). I'm sure they could work something into the story of the land to include conservation or stuff. The less realsitc aspect to me "(primarily the cartoon aspect) is why the only area I see it fititing in is Rafiki's area as it's seperated from the rest. A virtual train ride woudl help to transition you from the realistic area of Harambe adn the rest of the park to the land of Zootopia.

That's true - and the train scene is a bit part of the movie so could retheme the train to that

So they could make it work - but feels like it would be forced and there are other needs elsewhere in WDW than forcing this property into AK

I think it could be cool as like a version of DLR's Toon Town in either MK or DHS with some smaller rides and maybe some streetmosphere (like a Gazelle performance similar to the DJ in Cars Land in DLR).

I really like Zootopia so would love it if makes its way into the park, but don't want it forced

Hey, why not go big and have an entire 5th gate themed around Zootopia with all the lands featured in the movie (City, rainforest, snow area, farm, etc.) being lands in the new park ;)

I think the difference is - be they Elephants or Dinosaurs or Na'vi they are all behaving like this do/did/would in "real life" - whereas in Zootopia they are anthropomorphic forms of animals - so not "real life"

i am sure they could figure out someway to explain it but that is why I don't see it fitting even though it is animals

That's true, I've never actually seen a human like animal in person. Unless you count my Aunt Donna whose got a mustache as thick as Tom Selleck's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter