Zootopia+

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
When I was starting an episode of She-Hulk Attorney At Law I noticed that Disney+ has a new Zootopia shorts series named Zootopia+ and it started today and I was wondering if you've heard about it? Zootopia+ features Zootopia characters in Zootopia-style parodies of popular shows and movies. I saw the first short today and it was funny. I wonder based on this shorts series will Disney make Zootopia II in the future?

When I was starting an episode of She-Hulk Attorney At Law I noticed that Disney+ has a new Zootopia shorts series named Zootopia+ and it started today and I was wondering if you've heard about it? Zootopia+ features Zootopia characters in Zootopia-style parodies of popular shows and movies. I saw the first short today and it was funny. I wonder based on this shorts series will Disney make Zootopia II in the future?

Yes, this was annnounced a while ago - a series of shorts set in the Zootopia universe. It's one of the shows tasked to Walt Dinsey Animation Studios, like Baymax. They still concentrate on movies, so the shows are short and limited. I do plan to watch them, probably this weekend.

I have watched four of out of six and enjoyed them. Each one is a different genre, and each story stands on its own, so you can watch them out of order or skip entire episodes.

I’ll have to check it out …they’ve released a lot of content recently

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter