Zootropia: will outperform Frozen?

old lady

DIS Veteran
The new Disney movie, Zootropia is predicted by investors or how I called them investgators to outperform Frozen? This is because of the newly casted voice cast?

Where did you read or hear this? No one is predicting any such thing that I have heard. It isn't going to happen, and that is OK. It will probably be a big hit without beating Frozen.

Is it possible to outperform Frozen? :D I've never even heard this name. I've only heard of the new Tomorrowland and Inside Out. When will it be released?

Is it possible to outperform Frozen? :D I've never even heard this name. I've only heard of the new Tomorrowland and Inside Out. When will it be released?

Google Zootopia and you will see some pics. It is a new animated movie about a city of talking animals and a crime adventure. Looks promising, but not much is known yet and no trailers have been released that I know of.

No it is not going to come close to Frozen's success, but I hope it is a hit!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter