Z's Accountability Journal "The mountain of weight loss"-Back for round two

Zela

<font color=teal>Everyone thinks it's strange that
000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Hi Zela-

What is it about men that makes us dive for sugar? It must be some sort of sign that they are bitter and we need to offset that with our diet?

Well, I would do every bloody thing you liked to do but didn't while you had the ex around. Play your music, paint your nails, call every girlfriend you know.

Best of luck with the weight loss back to goal. Do this for yourself. :goodvibes

I weighed in (Saturday will be my weigh in day). I am 164.6 :cool1: . Even though i wasn't able to post from day to day i still did well. THanks for the encouragement:dance3:

Hi! I just sent you a message on MySpace. I know that you can do lose the last few pounds! Keep up the hard work! :)

THe weekend is coming to a close and I tried to get some cheatingwith food out of the way so I could be good during the week!:cool1: My sister has me convinced that mickey shaped waffles have no calories anyway. Well here's to a wonderful weight loss week.:hippie:

Hey Z!

Sorry to hear about the boyfriend situation. I know you really cared. However, obviously there is someone better waiting around the corner.

But on to the weight loss. I know all too well how we can get tripped up on the little rocks in life and how that can send you cascading down. That climb back up the mountain can sure be a long one at times, but with alot of support and determination it can be done. Besides, I see that you are going for the Disney marathon and you need to get over this little hill so that you can gear up for training mode.

Just remember how far you have come and be proud of that. The fact that you recognized the backslide is a good sign that you are still on top of things, even if it may not feel that way at the moment.

Keep drinking that water and exercising.::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo

Well i weighed today and i am down another 2 pounds. Iweigh 162.6. I am proud. I haven't started back exercising yet, I think mainly it was the water and the salads that helped. Next week I hope to add in exercise. Maybe walking in the morning and then circuit training after work.....or maybe just the walking to start off with...i wouldn't want to burn myself out:thumbsup2 . I hope to lose another 2 or 3.....or4 this week:banana:

So....yeah I really didn' have as much time a I thought to post when I tried to start back with my journal. I started graduate school in August and began training for the Disney Marathon. Oh....and as far as boy troubles go.....the ex is completely gone from my mind. I got an attractive new boyfriend who loves me and accepts me . He treats me like a woman should be treated. He came with me to Disney when I did the Marathon last week and was so great. I'll see if I can't find a way to post some pics online.

But today......food....lots of food. I think my appetite is a little off kilter. I haven't done much formal exercise this week. Normally Saturdays were my long distance day but I didn't do anything today. I had two glasses of milk, a peice of cheese, a chargrilled chicken sandwich from chic fil a, a mini banana split from Sonic, and ......here's the kicker ..........4.....chocolate chip muffins. I made them from a healthy recipe with whole wheat flour.....i substituted applesauce for the oil in the recipe and i only put 1 c of chocolate chips in the recipe that makes 12 so they weren't that bad.....or at least that is what i keep telling myself.:rolleyes1

Okay.......
This morning , I ate:
1 whole wheat muffin
1 apple
1c fat free milk

and 2 glasses of water

Plan for lunch:
tilapia-2 pcs baked
canned green beans
yellow corn grits
container of yoplus yogurt
and an apple if i am still hungry

Snack plan:
popcorn (94% fat free kind)
apple or tangierine

Don't know what I am doing for supper yet

I really don't wanna exercise today:idea:

For lunch i had:
2oz chicken breast
spinach mixed with fat free sour cream
carrots
1 whole wheat muffin

Sunday and Monday's Eating was very bad.......I can't remember everything I ate. Today I go back to work:surfweb: . Maybe that will help me get out of the vacation attitude of eating.

For breakfast I will eat
Eggs-3
Snacks will be :
apple-1
yogurt-1
Lunch
leftover okra and some kind of lean meat-6
Snack
Same as above-2
Supper
Tilapia(baked)-4
green beans

late night snack:
popcorn or
raisin bran

this is a good plan.....I just have to remember it:laundy:

yesterday;
4 pts-2 glasses of milk
2 pts-2 containers yoplus
2 pts-2 apples
4 pts-2 , 2oz chicken breasts
1 pt-corn
1 pt- half a dinner roll
1 pt-10 reices peices
0 pts-2 diet sodas
2 pts-1, 2 oz chicken breast
2 pts- fat free sour cream
0 pts- spinach
4 pts-baked potato
Yay......I was on point
then i went to class
when i got back from class at 8ish I was not hungry......but i decided to have a bowl or raisin bran....which turned into 3 bowls of raisin bran, about 12 hershey kisses, and half a bagel as a midnight snack.:scared1: I am sabotaging myself.....I've got to get to the bottom of this. Maybe I shouldn't buy raisin bran, bagels or hershey kisses again until i can get myself undercontrol a little more.:grouphug:

1-23....I hope to stay on point (23) and get plenty of water
I am eating eggs for breakfast today.

I am getting a little discouraged. It seems like the harder i try....the more I eat.:confused3

Yay......today for the first time....since i started trying to, I came close to my recommended point allotment for the day. I am only supposed to have 23 pts.....I came in at 26.5:cool1: This is a lot better than what iwas doing. I was eating about 30+ everyday. Maybe I really can do this:banana:

Now that I feel a little more seriouser about it I am going to start a new journal.:surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter