Zumba on the Fantasy

rusafee1183

DVC Owner Since 2012!
I know we probably won't know exactly what is offered until the maiden voyage has returned, but does anyone know what fitness classes will be offered on the fantasy?

I am super interested in Zumba. I think it will be the only thing that will motivate me enough to go to the gym as much as I should go. :laughing:

I enjoy spinning too, but I am not sure if I love it enough to force myself to go every day.

Thanks!!!

I know on the Dream there wasn't Zumba but there was spinning in the mornings. I don't feel like there would be enough room for Zumba unless the gym on the Fantasy has a lot more space then on the Dream.

I went to the gym in the mornings and it was a lot of fun, if up early enough you can be working as you are pulling into a port which is fun to watch.

There is also a 5K in the morning when you stop at Castaway Cay that is a lot of fun and something different to get a workout in.

You can also rent bikes at Castaway Cay, they are cruisers but if you bike around the island and its warm you still burn quite a bit.

I too would love to see Zumba on the cruises. This is something DCL should really look into. It is a fitness activitiy that a lot of people can do (at my gym we have at least 50 people at each class and only one instructor). I did enjoy spinning but it was only limited to a handful of people and I felt guilty having a spot in the class when so many people were turned away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter