Zumba on the Magic

ooooohhhhh, Zumba's fun!
Think modern day Jazzercise, with a Latin kick. It's high energy dance type exercise, and salsa music. My pooh sized self LOVES a Zumba class now and then to remind how much I'm out of shape, it will kick your booty!

There were no Zumba classes on the Magic in April. Believe me, I looked. I do Zumba 4 - 5 days a week. It has really paid off too. I have lost 21 lbs and still going!

None in September I just improvised walking the deck with the moves everyone thought I was nuts LOL

I saw ZUMBA in my recent Weight Watchers Magazine ( I am a pooh size gal too) and looked at the tapes online and wow they are expensive and seem hard to follow - so I thought if it was on the Magic I would give it a try!!

Oh well - back the treadmill I guess

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter