ZURG....gets the luggage!!!!

zurgswife

WDW is my Shangrala...and I'm going...life is bett
It is offical...the ressies have been made.....Zurg gets the luggage and arrives earlier and I get no luggage and a layover in Boston (yeah....go north to go south???)

Thanks to everybody that offered there opinion......

Zurgswife

Yayyyyyyy that means that you will officially be coming to DISCON!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

YES!!!! It is offical......we are coming.....

Barb Con was really expensive this year;) ;) We ended up deciding to go to DIS CON after having a blast at Barb Con!!!!!!

Can't wait to meet more people.....

Yay! I want a lesson on how you get those great badshoe shots :):cool:

but wait.. are we having a Boston meet??? or are you flying to Discon via Boston.. that seems strange.

<bgsound src="http://bondsounds.members.easyspace.com/goldfinger/last.wav” loop="1">
<bgsound src="http://www.007sdomain.com/jbtheme.mid" loop="-1">

I expect a martini, shaken not stirred, when I arive.

Glad to see that the Zurgs are coming to DISCon :bounce: :bounce:

Zurg - it's the only way to have a Martini :)

I'm glad to hear that the Zurgs are coming to DIS-CON! It was great meeting you at Barb's! :wave:

Now, what I'm wondering is...........
1) Will Zurgsdog be at DIS-CON?
2) Will you be wearing your hats? I'm not sure you were properly made aware of the importance of wearing the correct hats for DIS-CON, but I think the ones you wore at Barb's will be more than adequate! :teeth:

1) Will Zurgsdog be at DIS-CON?

NO....either will the zurg kiddos....

2) Will you be wearing your hats? I'm not sure you were properly made aware of the importance of wearing the correct hats for DIS-CON, but I think the ones you wore at Barb's will be more than adequate!

I'm not sure....don't know anything about hats....maybe someone should fill us in....

PS great meeting the two of you also.....

Oh yeah, THOSE hats definitely qualify as 'festive hats' !!! ;) :p :bounce:

Kim, the story is.....somehow (I don't remember how) our Fantasyland mini meet turned into a 'Festive Hat' meet as well. That's where Dayna's famous hat debuted! :) Definitely bring the hats!!! :jester:

It was great meeting you guys at Barb Con...DISCon will be that much wilder with you guys there!!!!

Originally posted by Pumbaa_
Hmmm, a badshoe mini meet? I vote for pleasure island! LOL!:p

BadShoe Mini Meet - there is an Idea. But as the official BadShoe Official, I must point out that the official BadShoe Rules require the BadShoes to be in an official Disney theme park to officially be BadShoes.

There may be shoes at PI and they may or may not be fasionable, comfortable or good. But as for being BadShoes well...

... we are unoffically willing to entertain offers from representatives of the Russian mob about Fixing the pairs danceing competition or anything else if the price is right.

Thank you oh great one ;) !

Now that I understand the rules, we will have to have a mini meet in the parks. Hmmm, which park? I need an itinerary! LOL!

But seriously, I love seeing some of the things people think would be a good idea to wear to a park :rolleyes: What are they thinking!

Hey, maybe it should be added to the scavenger hunt. Hey Barry, aren't you in charge of that this year?:p :p :p

HATS, Dis dome one say HATS?

We are world class competitors in the Hat Game - never walk past a hat stand without taking silly pictures.

P1010106.JPG
P1010004.JPG

P1010101.JPG
P1010126.JPG

P1010103.JPG

P1010092.JPG

P1010068.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter