Zurg why are

poopie

<font color=purple>KS Safairy Princess!<br><font c
you not hosting a a photo meet where we stalk people wearing bad theme park shoes? This is now one of Poopie's favorite WDW activities. ;) Wouldn't it be fun a bunch of us in Line Green chasing down people in bad shoes, gathering around them and all snapping out digitals at them at the same time?

Never fear Zurg has some thoughts on the matter. Now I for one see it more as a competitive event seeking out the best badshoe and bringing back the photo to prove it.

Also I am thinking the best (worst) DIS-er shoe.

LOL

Bring some trader pins Poopie I am havein BadShoe.com pins made!

from DL? I'm not really into trading pins but I do NEED a bad shoe pin. I do collect a pin from each trip to put on my backpack.

I'm going to br going to DL to ride the HH as nightmare before x-mas. Let me know if ANYONE needs anything from DL.

I have some new bad shoes to send you from my trip last week.

Poopie(who is getting so bold she just walks up to people, snaps their shoes and leaves) ;)

Any pins tradable to Disney work for us

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter