ZURGS----Can Skuttle come out and play?

dalepool

<font color=#000080>Member of Poopie's AK mini-mee
That was one PARTY BIRD. Does Skuttle ever travel without the Zurgs? ( So funny ---the other day I was talking about something ---mentioning some great adventure of Zurgs --Poor husband thought someone really named their child ZURG) I was just thinking I could take Skuttle to Hawaii with me this winter. You know show him all the night clubs-----Pool halls---shopping centers-----. Just a thought----

Happy Hoildays-----

PattyN

You have to ask Scuttle the DISer not the plush. We are sending him back to her soon as we get his pictures all together well as soon as we get our act toghther.

OH WELL, It would have been nice traveling with a "Star" ----I taped the WDW Christmas Parade----And with a careful eye on the parade crowd I'm seeing a few familiar faces from Dis-con ---- ( Skuttle wasn't one of them---I'll rewind and try again)

Happy Holidays

PattyN

Click here then click the WDW parade link in the upper right hand corner.

All the important parts of the parade w/o all the fluff.

Tammy & I are back, cute picture w/ dale the character just a quick hi and thanks all joe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter