Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I didn't get self-conscious, I just didn't feel the need to leave it up there. People are noting that the boards have been slow and what happened to all the activity around here. I post a thread to try and perk things up and no one bothered to even post an answer. No skin off my teeth, I was trying to help generate some conversation.

I didn't get self-conscious, I just didn't feel the need to leave it up there. People are noting that the boards have been slow and what happened to all the activity around here. I post a thread to try and perk things up and no one bothered to even post an answer. No skin off my teeth, I was trying to help generate some conversation.
you DO know i was joking with you.......right?

Let's see: snow; work; snow; snow; snow; work; moody from pregnancy hormones; more snow; a LOT more moodiness; and we will be going to see Wicked soon. :). That about sums it up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter