‘We’re gonna need WHAT?!’ Our Hot Chocolate & Sweatshirts Trip Report *4/4*p14*pixs!

PADISFAM

<font color=orange><b>Princess to 3 Princes<br></b
Pittsburgh Day

Travel Day & MNSSHP & the beginning of the need for Hot Chocolate!

Woo Hoo in our room by 2:30

MNSSHP

43 degrees?!

Animal Kingdom part 1

Animal Kingdom Part 2

AM EMH MK

Garden Grill & Ep-TOP

Princess Story Book Dining

S-T-R-E-T-C-H with JoJo

Food & Beer ……….I mean Wine Festival

An Empty Main Street

Magic Kingdom Part 2

:wave: Everyone! :welcome: to what I hope to be a fun filled trip report!

Cast of Characters ;)

DH--my wonderful :hug: partner in crime & new Disney Addict.

A bit of background--last August was DH & our boys 1st trip to the World, I did all of the planning :rolleyes: for, well………a *few* months :rolleyes1 , DH asked quite often……..’what are you going to do after this trip is over?’……:laughing: ….quickly catching you all up to speed………we bought DVC within two months of our return last year……….guess that answered his question! :rotfl:

DS11--typical ‘tween’, smart, fun & even loving at times :-)ssst: don’t tell him I told you), Wii & DS playing, roller coaster loving, eating machine that loves to torture his little brothers, particularly the middle one, bringing us to:

DS6--typical ‘middle child’, loves to follow & copy his big brother, much to DS11 chagrin :laughing:. Not a real fan of trying out new things (read ‘rides‘). Loves to be the big brother to the youngest, bringing us to:

DS4-- typical ‘youngest child’, rough & tumble most of the time; yet still sweet & cuddly. But don't call him the baby!

Me--PADisFam--a lover of all things Disney since I was a little princess:. I have vivid memories of River Country---SOO much fun! I wear Disney jewelry & Disney Tees without shame :-)rolleyes1). I’m jealous of the Disney :bride:……….:rotfl2: ………..someday perhaps we’ll renew our vows!

Technical & Lighting Director: DH-- spent many moons on the Spectromagified Stroller :thumbsup2 it got many, many of these :thumbsup2!

Director--guess?! :rolleyes1

My Crew

FantasmicOct08219-1.jpg

Supporting Characters:​

My Mom & Dad

FantasmicOct08239-1.jpg

My Sister-in-law, her DH, their DD & her DH & their two children--DS6 & DD4

Two little cuties (honest ;) ) in the middle are my Great Neice & Nephew

FantasmicOct08228-1.jpg

Everyone caught up with who is who?! Might be a pop quiz later ;)

Hooray! :woohoo: :woohoo:
You have started your trippie!
I will be reading and enjoying every moment!
Beautiful PA family, by the way!:goodvibes

Are those long sleeves I see peeking out under your matching t's?
And I am guessing you are on the patio of YOUR place

Can't wait for the full report

:woohoo: PAD

Your family is part fish? (or you're missing a picture) :laughing:

What a grand group. Tell us more. :surfweb:

Hooray! :woohoo: :woohoo:
You have started your trippie!
I will be reading and enjoying every moment!
Beautiful PA family, by the way!:goodvibes

Are those long sleeves I see peeking out under your matching t's?
And I am guessing you are on the patio of YOUR place

Can't wait for the full report

Yep--those are long sleeves! ::yes:: our balcony of :lovestruc AKV

Yeah, another trip report to read.

Glad you came along for the ride :yay:

Thanks for the cast of characters -

Sounds like a great TR is brewing !

:cool1:

:wave: :welcome: aboard! won't be too bumpy of a ride ;)
:woohoo: PAD

Your family is part fish? (or you're missing a picture) :laughing:

What a grand group. Tell us more. :surfweb:

They might be part fish! just not on this trip! (& not part of Nemo :laughing: ) (I blocked out my DN & DN until I talk to their Momma)

Thanks everyone for coming along, see you later!

I'm here I'm here :yay:

Now I need to go back and read what you wrote :lmao:

ETA: I love it so far...you have a lovely family and it is so nice to finally put a face with the name :hug:

I can't wait to read more!

You have a beautiful family!
Thanks for giving us details to be able to identify everyone as we read along.
I was also wondering about the "fishy" realtives.
I am thrilled to now have another TR to look forward to reading, as you add to it.
I got a kick out of reading:"I'm jealous of the Disney :bride: " I love seeing Diser's wedding photos as I read through different threads. I stayed at the GF for a number of years and I can't tell you how many brides I got to see, riding along in carriages, while I was there. I always got teary eyed and wished that could have been me. DH and I have discussed, one day, going back to renew our vows. Maybe it will happen one day.

Love the family pics, such a good lookin' family. I'm excited to read about your WDW adventure, keep it comin' popcorn:: popcorn::

I'm here I'm here :yay:

Now I need to go back and read what you wrote :lmao:

ETA: I love it so far...you have a lovely family and it is so nice to finally put a face with the name :hug:

I can't wait to read more!

I do that too! Post first, read later :lmao:

You have a beautiful family!
Thanks for giving us details to be able to identify everyone as we read along.
I was also wondering about the "fishy" realtives.
I am thrilled to now have another TR to look forward to reading, as you add to it.
I got a kick out of reading:"I'm jealous of the Disney :bride: " I love seeing Diser's wedding photos as I read through different threads. I stayed at the GF for a number of years and I can't tell you how many brides I got to see, riding along in carriages, while I was there. I always got teary eyed and wished that could have been me. DH and I have discussed, one day, going back to renew our vows. Maybe it will happen one day.

:goodvibes some day..........:cloud9:

Love the family pics, such a good lookin' family. I'm excited to read about your WDW adventure, keep it comin' popcorn:: popcorn::

thanks for joining in the fun!

I'm off work tomorrow so coming up will be travel days & maybe MNSSHP :goodvibes

Monday Oct 27th

We are diligently checking the weather forecast and the average temperatures in the Orlando area for several weeks. (that's DH's department, he likes to think he's a meteorologist!) :lmao:
Beautiful, sunny, average highs in the low 80’s………breath-taking weather!
2.gif

Welllll………don’t we receive an email :surfweb: the weekend before we leave from a DC (dear cousin) living in Florida telling us……….‘bring sweatshirts, it’s going to be cold’…………….
'WHAT! You can’t be serious!?’

Now-- we are from one of the Snow Capitals in the good ole US of A, we can handle it! We are hearty stock! ::yes::

But…….. I did add some long sleeve tops to the suitcases--matching of course!

& since we would be leaving Pittsburgh at the end of October & returning at the beginning of November we would be leaving in jeans & sweatshirts
(Penn State-----WE ARE!)

I get home from work at 2:30pm, get my list & check it twice……….sunscreen check, camera check, GPS---never need a map again--check, autograph book check………..I think we are all set. DH loads up the ole’ MV (mini-van) & we are off to pick up the kiddos from school :woohoo:!

Driving along towards Pittsburgh, after dinner I realize I have forgotten an important item :scared1: ……what to do, what to do!…..…well--- a few frantic calls later & a stop at a pharmacy (no souvenir baby for us!:laughing: ), we arrive at our hotel, baths, showers & off to bed!

Cause tomorrow we are heading to

DISNEY WORLD

Next up MNSSHP & record low temps
2.gif

What do you mean you don't want a souvenir baby ;)

Another great update PAD...I can't wait to read about your arrival in WDW :yay:

Wonderful, detailed update!
Looking forward to reading more and seeing more pics.

Y
A
Z

I'll eat leftover Halloween candy instead of popcorn:: while I wait for an update.

:surfweb:

What do you mean you don't want a souvenir baby ;)

Another great update PAD...I can't wait to read about your arrival in WDW :yay:

Yikes! No such souvenirs! :eek:

Wonderful, detailed update!
Looking forward to reading more and seeing more pics.

LOTS & LOTS of pix coming :banana:

I love it!
I am a GPS woman myself......:rolleyes1

Matching long sleeves, very clever of you!

I got mine the same way you did :rolleyes1

Y
A
Z

I'll eat leftover Halloween candy instead of popcorn:: while I wait for an update.

:surfweb:

:lmao: Yaz indeed! Soon you will have pix of Dole Whip dancing in your head :laughing:

I'm in:) Can't wait to read more:)

:yay: I'm so glad you are along for the ride!

Yay!!!! I am so glad you started a TR!!!! I can't wait to read more, and to find out if we were in any other places at the same time!! LOL

I'm in...waiting for those pics you promised! I love the one of you and your family on the balcony - so cute! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter