“Les poissons, les poissons!” A vegetarian and a carnivore EAT! *30/4 COMPLETE!!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a wonderful dining report from start to finish :goodvibes

I've enjoyed every yummy detail

Thanks so much for taking the time to post :thumbsup2

So sad it's over! You will have to go back and do another report. I agree WPE has some of the best pizza out there.

Libby,

Your dining report was stupendous! I loved reading and watching the whole thing! Your writing style, photos, sense of humor are absolutely contagious!

Thank you for sharing with us!

LOVED LOVIE LOVED YOUR REPORT LOVIE! I hope you make it back soon....somebody has to keep Olive Garden in business as it sure won't be me!:rotfl2:

I LOVED your report. I completely understand that awful, sad feeling you get when you know it is the last time you will be in the MK for probably quite a while. I always think back to the begining of my vacation and I become jealous of myself for how lucky I was at the begining of the vacation!!!

I really enjoyed reading your dining report! I love your writing style. I could totally relate to how emotional you felt leaving MK for the last time - I feel that way too when our Disney trips come to an end:(. Wish I could stay in that happy, magic bubble forever!

OMG!!!

that was SUCH a great dining TR!!!!

I just wish you could go back sooner so I could read another one!!

I just loved your writing style and your "writing accent" - it came through so clearly!!

I was a lurker through the whole TR, and sorry to say that I waited until the last moment to pop out and say "HI"!!

Great job!!

Aww wow thank you so much :) So pleased you enjoyed it! And nothing wrong with coming out of lurkdom at the end haha! :) xxxxxx

What a great dining report! I truly enjoyed reading about your adventures, and all the lovely/yummy food you and Ben had. Thanks again for sharing! :goodvibes

Thank you so much, so pleased you enjoyed it :thumbsup2 xxxxx

Thank you for your reviews. You are a lovely couple, and I absolutely loved reading your posts. They were so fun, I almost felt like I was back at Disney!

Aww thank you so much :blush: glad I helped to make you feel like you were back at Disney! Thats a feeling I wish I had every day haha!!! xxxxxxx

So sad to see your reviews have ended. I thoroughly enjoyed every minute, thanks for sharing!!!:goodvibes

Thank you very much, glad you've enjoyed them, I am also gutted they've finished! What am I going to do now!?! Ha! xxxxx

So sad that your dining report is over! I really enjoyed reading about your trip! Your updates have helped me get through a lot of boring hours at work. :laughing: I hope you and Ben get to go again this year so that we all have another great dining report to look forward to. :goodvibes

P.S. was that a Nicki Minaj shirt I spotted you wearing in one of your pics? Love it :thumbsup2

HAHA yes it was!! I love Minaj :thumbsup2 was so thrilled to find a t-shirt with her on! Would never in a million years get one over here!

We have booked for next year :p so won't be toooooo long til my next dining review! Well, quite a long time. But at least we're going back!!!! Thank you for all your lovely comments, so pleased you enjoyed my reviews :) :) xxxxxxx

My DD10 and I loved, loved, loved your dining reviews! DD just loved your rating system. and wants to adopt it the next time we go to WDW, lol! She loved reading your posts from your point of view being from the UK. We loved to see how much joy being at WDW brought you. You both are a super sweet couple and wish you all the best! Can't wait to read your TR and any future reviews you do! :yay: It's obvious you spend a lot of time on writing and posting photos so your efforts are appreciated! Thanks for sharing!:)

Awwww how sweet! Glad you and your DD loved it! You should def use the Ariel system next time haha! It's a classic! Awww what lovely comments, WDW seriously makes me the happiest ever and it's so nice to share our experiences with people who feel the same :)

Keep meaning to post my TR...hopefully one day soon I actually will!! It does take a lot of effort but it's all worth it as I love the thought that I may have helped someone make a dining decision! It's aallllll about the dining hehe :) Thank you again for your lovely comment, means so much xxxxxx

Sounds like a good suggestion - we'll try to request him whenever we go back. I'm actually really looking forward to it now :)

So sad that your reviews are done! I'm happy you enjoyed WPE, I've only been there once but it was such a huge step up from typical quick service food. And I love that Walt Disney quote - what a lovely way to end the review! :goodvibes

Thank you :) Aww I love that quote too, very fitting I think! We are hoping to visit WPE multiple times next time we go, couldn't get over the fact it was a CS! Thank you for your lovely comments throughout, I'm so flattered and pleased that you enjoyed my reviews :) xxxxxxxxxxx

Phew, finally made it all the way through! I loved every second of this report, seriously I feel like I know you both now! My fiance and I are also 24 and have been together for 9 years, and it's so nice to see a couple in a similar situation as us. You two are so sweet, I love you, hah! Your writing style is incredibly honest and entertaining, it felt like I was right there with you. I can't wait for you two to go back so we can read more! Thanks so much for taking the time to write up such a fabulous review. I'm so sad it's over!

Oh I had the most delightful time reading your report, Libby. You two just adorable and I really enjoyed your reviews.

I could so relate to having tears in my eyes when I saw the castle and sobbing when I left. I still remember the first time I was there and I was so overwhelmed that something I'd always dreamed about was actually happening. I remember standing at the end of Main Street and at the time they'd announce the opening of the Magic Kingdom and start playing Zipadee Doo Dah and I got all choked up when I heard "My oh My What a Wonderful Day" I'm glad I'm not the only one that gets emotional. :love::love::love:

And the hamper and the roses - that Ben of yours is a real keeper!

!:tinker:Thanks so much for sharing your magical trip with us

Great trip report! Looks like you guys had an awesome time! I loved your F&W pictures, we are going to MNSSHP and F&W for the first time in October and I have been trying to see as many pictures of the food as I can!

What a great dining review! I devoured it, so much fun Libby!
I've totally decided we had to grab a bite at Peco's Bill during Christmastime :rotfl:
As a fellow european disney fan and french-speaking one, I have to ask. What do you mean by "Les poissons, les poissons"? I thought it was going to be all about fish at diner :laughing:

I know this is an old report, but I loved reading it all...not even sure how I came across it! So glad you had a wonderful trip!

So after wedding report had to read your old reports. Love your writing style and you and Ben are so cute together! I had the spoiler knowing the proposal was coming up and was this the first me of your maid of honor to be???

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter