• • The Official September 2014 Thread • •

so we haven't been to disney in 2 years, so of course everything has changed so we're at 46 days to go **squee** so silly excited....so i'd like to check in online, but it's different then i remember so we're staying at cbr, so we can pick what building and like ground floor etc....but then when i click done, it says amenities, it says none....there's nowhere to put like, if we need a crib, or that we're celebrating anything? i know when i booked it asked if i wanted a crib, but i said no...but now i'm thinking it might not hurt to have one...but there was nothing about if we're celebrating anything....last time there was and we had anniversary pins waiting for us...this time it's our anniv again, but our dd's first visit am i missing something? is that something that will come up at the very end when i'm done? i'm not ready to submit the online checkin yet unless i have to to fill in extra stuff? thanks
we are in the same boat as you it has been 2 years for us crib and pins all the same. We called and they were able to add those requests to our stay afterwards. I don't know if there is a place on the app or website to add this afterwards, if there was I couldn't find it. Anyways good luck with it and if all else fails just give them a call and make sure everything you want will be there.

My ticker has said 39 days for 3 days now. So I need to count by hand until I figure out what's wrong with it…

37 days! :)

I got my email this morning & it's showing as picked up 8/12 in Memphis, TN. It has my expected delivery date as 8/20! They used to get to me overnight. I guess they decided that was a waste of money. We check in 9/10.

Were you part of the testing last year? I think that was the only reason they were overnight-ed. I was expecting the same this year but they took 4-ish days from when I got the email saying they were to ship.:confused3

Were you part of the testing last year? I think that was the only reason they were overnight-ed. I was expecting the same this year but they took 4-ish days from when I got the email saying they were to ship.:confused3

Oh, maybe that explains it.

35 days ! too slow aghhhhh too excited we have been married for 16 years and now God blessed us with a son after a few years trying , this will be the first trip for our baby who is two years old now ! Cant wait to see is face when walking down Main street for the first time :goodvibes:cool1::cool1:

35 days ! too slow aghhhhh too excited we have been married for 16 years and now God blessed us with a son after a few years trying , this will be the first trip for our baby who is two years old now ! Cant wait to see is face when walking down Main street for the first time :goodvibes:cool1::cool1:

This brought a tear of happiness to my eye! Have a magical trip!

I'm with you all on this exciting countdown thanks to Elevationist for the suggestion in another thread. This will be the first trip for my BFF's kids (I love seeing people experience WDW for the first time) then I'm sticking around a few days for my first solo trip.

I've been doing Sept F&W and MNSSHP for a number of years and am totally hooked. This time I'll be smart and book a bounceback for next year..

Enjoy the countdown folks :) Seems not too long ago it was 200+ days for us. Now we're so close!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter