•o•Favorite Disney Quotes•o•

~*~Mickey_Ears~*~

♥ Hannah Montana's Biggest Fan Eva! ♥
OK, this is how this thread is going to work. One person will post a good disney quote from a movie, and we will try to guess who said it. This is an example to see if you get it.

Q:"You don't look like a candybar."
A: A Cinderella Story

And try to make it one of the classics like Lilo and Stitch, or The Emperors New Groove or even a Barbie movie. Only one person can post their quote, and we have to answer it before anybody posts another one. This keeps this thread from getting confusing.

"Ooo Oooo I know what that is. Sandy Plankton said it was called, a butt! :Pinkbounc "(you would have to be SO stupid if you don't know what that it! Lol.)

:cheer2: Enjoy!

~Lily :grouphug: :wave:

~*~Mickey_Ears~*~ said:
OK, this is how this thread is going to work. One person will post a good disney quote from a movie, and we will try to guess who said it. This is an example to see if you get it.

Q:"You don't look like a candybar."
A: A Cinderella Story

And try to make it one of the classics like Lilo and Stitch, or The Emperors New Groove or even a Barbie movie. Only one person can post their quote, and we have to answer it before anybody posts another one. This keeps this thread from getting confusing.

"Ooo Oooo I know what that is. Sandy Plankton said it was called, a butt! :Pinkbounc "(you would have to be SO stupid if you don't know what that it! Lol.)

:cheer2: Enjoy!

~Lily :grouphug: :wave:

LOL that is from Finding Nemo, when he goes up to touch the "butt" (as opposed to a boat)

quote: "if she doesn't scare you no evil thing will"

(ok so not that creative , its my bed time. LOL)

Toy Story!!

Ok, how about this one: "[singing] Though we adore men individually, we agree that as a group they're rather stupid..." LOL

mosbeck774 said:
Toy Story!!

Ok, how about this one: "[singing] Though we adore men individually, we agree that as a group they're rather stupid..." LOL

Mary Poppins, right?

a*lil*bit*goofy said:
quote: "if she doesn't scare you no evil thing will"

(ok so not that creative , its my bed time. LOL)

This one got skipped :confused3

It is from 101 Dalmations. A verse from the song about Cruella DeVil

Quote ~ "The gleam in your eye is so familiar a gleam"

princess:

Sleeping Beauty!

"(sigh) if you cant say anything nice, dont say anything at all."

EeyoreFan1 said:
Sleeping Beauty!

I believe that's from Robin Hood.

How about "All of my life I've searched for a land like this one. A wild more challenging country I couldn't design"

Thinktinknpixiedust said:
Pocahontas??? :confused3 (had to take a stab at it!)
You are RIGHT! I know every Mel Gibson line in that movie and others! :love:

"I do wish I hadn't cried so much."

or, from my 2nd favorite Disney movie:

"Dabbling in watercolors, Eddie?"

Fun game. :thumbsup2

Momerath said:
"I do wish I hadn't cried so much."

or, from my 2nd favorite Disney movie:

"Dabbling in watercolors, Eddie?"

Fun game. :thumbsup2

The first is from Alice in Wonderland and the second I will have to ponder on. Maybe someone else knows :)

dabbling in watercolors, Eddie
I REMEMBERED! :thumbsup2 Who Framed Roger Rabbit?

EeyoreFan1 said:

Isn't this from Bambi? I thought Thumper's mother says it to him...

SleepingBeautyDreamr said:
"That's what makes the world go round"

It's from Walt Disney's The Sword in the Stone.

Here's the next one:
"I love Dew"
"I love Dew, too"

jmlaw said:

Yes, yes. You're right. :thumbsup2 I was about to mention that the wrong answer got overlooked.

My mother quoted it to me over and over (and over and over), and now I am pleased to share the magic with my own children. pixiedust:

jmlaw said:

Sorry if I got the wrong answer, I was thinking the little rabbits said that in Robin Hood. :confused3

Castaway Kev said:
It's from Walt Disney's The Sword in the Stone.

Here's the next one:
"I love Dew"
"I love Dew, too"

What's the Dew one from? :confused3 All I keep thinking of is Mountain Dew commercials! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter