•o•Favorite Disney Quotes•o•

lovesmurfs said:
"I dunno....whatchu wanna do?"

The crows, from Jungle Book 2 ?

How about - "You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."

PollyannaMom said:
The crows, from Jungle Book 2 ?

How about - "You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."

Nope, but close. The Beatles vultures from the original Jungle Book.

Your quote -- Christopher Robin in Pooh's Grand Adventure.

Here's a tough one: "Be careful Gregory, be extremely careful about what you say! I haven't had my coffee yet, and I'm in no mood for stupid, irresponsible remarks."

I dont know the answer to that last one but what about
"elimination lack of education"

lovesmurfs said:
Here's a tough one: "Be careful Gregory, be extremely careful about what you say! I haven't had my coffee yet, and I'm in no mood for stupid, irresponsible remarks."

Is it from "That Darn Cat"?

Parent Trap!!!

How about "You know something? The Lord poured your brains in with a teaspoon, and somebody joggled His arm."

lovesmurfs said:
"You know something? The Lord poured your brains in with a teaspoon, and somebody joggled His arm."

In The Apple Dumpling Gang Theodore says:
"You know something, Amos? The Lord poured your brains in with a teaspoon, and somebody joggled His arm. I keep trying to tell you we ain't got no lead to throw, and no powder to throw it with."

So here we go with another quote and maybe we can revive this thread one last time:

"_________...What are you doing in the river?"
"Waiting for someone to help me out."

Castaway Kev said:
"_________...What are you doing in the river?"
"Waiting for someone to help me out."

I'm pretty clueless on this one too. Maybe "The Fox and the Hound"???

Eeyore, What are you doing in the river?
Waiting for someone to help me out.

It's Christopher Robin in the Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh. Sorry, I didn't think that would be too difficult.

looks like we need a new quote
Who says: "Thus far you have been a drift in the sheltered harbor of my patience."

Lilo and Stitch! I forget the character's name though. :confused3

Alright, an easy one because I don't feel like thinking that hard right now.

"Slimy...yet satisfying."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter