ª"˜ª¤.¸Official Team May 2014 Thread!¸.¤ª˜"ª

Nothing personal April vacationers but let the April showers fall so there is a dry May!

Having had a named storm invade each of our last two June trips, I can get with this sentiment.

And I have a friend who was there last week and the rain was definitely falling.

I just logged into to check for a
Fastpass+ for the parades for the week of 5/4-5/10 and it looks like they have released more Anna and Elsa fastpass+'s this morning. I actually was able to grab a time that worked better for me. It also looked like there was more ETwB too:) go get 'em!

Fastpass+ for the parades for the week of 5/4-5/10 and it looks like they have released more Anna and Elsa fastpass+'s this morning. I actually was able to grab a time that worked better for me. It also looked like there was more ETwB too:) go get 'em!

I had a huge selection of times available for A&E, I'm assuming I will need a FP for this? I was confused when I saw so many open at the 30 day mark!

I had a huge selection of times available for A&E, I'm assuming I will need a FP for this? I was confused when I saw so many open at the 30 day mark!

Yes, a FP+ for A&E is necessary (at least at this point). Yesterday, standby times reached 240 minutes (aka 4 hours) while FP+ holders were reporting 15 min max wait times.

And I am so happy I did!! It is nice to see people who plan their trips as much as I do!!

We are heading to POR May 18th - 25th!! We are spending my daughter's 4th birthday there. It is the 2nd year we are celebrating her bday at Disney. As I am sure you can imagine we have tons of ADRs for character dining - since this is her favorite part. We have out FP+'s all booked - including Elsa and Anna.

We have her party by the pool planned and 2 cakes ordered from the Cake Hotline. One for her actual bday dinner and one for her party!

Love all the inside tips from the pro's on these boards!! :cool1:

uhhh... Can I join.. hehe jk jk This all sounds super exciting!! Added:wizard:

Disneymoon! :love: May 24-June 1!! We're doing half the time at Wilderness Lodge Villas, and half at Boardwalk Villas (something like WL til the 27, Boardwalk til the 1)

Counting down the days!!!!! :cool1:

Disneymoon!! We did the sam back in 2008. Your trip sounds much better hehe.
Added :goodvibes

QUOTE=BeckFam08;51241997]Oops! Late to the party!

April 30-May 6 @ CBR!
10 more sleeps!!![/QUOTE]

You're never late to this party!! Added! :thumbsup2

Thanks for the heads up! We just booked a fast pass for Anna and Elsa. Thank you!!!:worship:

I am going to join the May group to help pass the time away for SWW. We are going May 14-18 staying at AoA. It will be myself, DH and DS who will be turning 10 the day before we leave. This is his birthday trip that we have tried to do for the past three years. My DH and DS love Star Wars and we have the whole weekend booked with all things SW related. I have been watching the SWW 2014 thread and since nothing new has come up I was getting a little board. A fellow Diser suggested I come over here and see what everyone else was planning in May.

Hope to read the thread tonight while I watch Clone Wars on Netflix after the kids are in the bed.

Allison

Mickey Mail!!!

:cheer2::cool1:

I just love the arrival of the travel packet. It makes it so real to see those DME tags and luggage tags.

27 days! Our Magic Bands arrived today!

We booked in Feb, in March we received our DME mail with the barcodes and luggage tags. Ironically, it arrived the same day the I decided to switch from POP to CSR. We haven't received a second packet from DME with new luggage tags (I did call them the same day to let them know we had changed resorts). Do you guys think I should be concerned yet? Our dates are May 18-24.

Hope everyone has been having wonderful weather where they live! We've got our park tickets, our Magic Bands, and dining reservations. Now all we need to do is buy our dining plan. My boyfriend and I will be doing The Keys to the Kingdom tour (I've done it but he hasn't) and the Behind the Seeds tour. We're also doing a first for the whole family this trip. We're taking the auto train round trip from VA to Florida and back! Pretty excited to see how that goes. Have a great week everyone! One day closer to our vacations!! :yay:

... time to come out of lurkedom and join in, can't keep the excitement in anymore! :cool1:

We will be at Coronado Springs, May 12th till 17th as part of our Honeymoon! :love:

We're flying to Miami on May 5th and then driving up at the Weekend to Orlando with a rental.
Flights, Car, FastPass+ and ADRs are all booked and I can't wait!!!! :banana:

Time just isn't passing fast enough, someone please do something about that! :rotfl:

27 days! Our Magic Bands arrived today!

We booked in Feb, in March we received our DME mail with the barcodes and luggage tags. Ironically, it arrived the same day the I decided to switch from POP to CSR. We haven't received a second packet from DME with new luggage tags (I did call them the same day to let them know we had changed resorts). Do you guys think I should be concerned yet? Our dates are May 18-24.

You will probably get new tags. In 2012 I had a financial issue come up and had to switch from Wilderness Lodge to All-Star Movies 3 weeks before our trip. I had a package on a military discount with just the room and dining plan, but some unexpected expenses left me without the money for our tickets so I switched from that to a package at All-Star Movies that included the dining plan and tickets because that would be covered by what I'd already paid.

At any rate, of course that close to our trip, I already had our package and luggage tags as well. I called Magical Express' toll free number. They told me that the bar code on the Magical Express tags contained my reservation information and so even with the other resort written on it, when they scanned it the right resort would come up and I could just mark through the MK and Wilderness Lodge and write in AK and All-Star Movies. And also mark through our DME vouchers. I did all of that, but a week later the new packet was in the mail box with the updated resort information.

I think we are at 32 days now. I can't see my siggy, so I have no idea lol. I'm so excited!! Started this back at almost 100 so it has gone by pretty fast. We haven't received our Mickey Mail yet, but the travel agent said that would come to us about 3 weeks out,so I expect it to be here mid may or before that. Our magic band deadline is tomorrow!! Why don't they have purple?

It's almost time!! :cool1::banana::wizard:

eta: my siggy is wrong. I don't know why it isn't updating. we arrive may 24th.

My magic bands have shipped! I already have my MDE tags and documents. I just need to start packing now! 28 more days to go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter