~ °O° ~ Any Single Disney Men Out There?? ~ °O° ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carrieannew

DIS Veteran
******* EDITED TO ADD *****

Welcome everyone. This is a great thread to meet new friends and other Disney lovin singles. So pull up a seat and jump right in. Many great people here.

There is also a nightly chat on dismates.com around 9pm everynight. Any questions there are plenty of people here who can answer any questions you have..

Enjoy!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello not sure who to ask so I thought I would post. We had a very long singles thread that has disappeared... Not sure if it was locked or moved.

Can one of the mods let us know?

Thanks
Carrie

It seems like it was posted on other boards about the experiment, but didn't see anything on the adult solo board....wish they would have told us...i don't really frequent other boards, just some threads that I am subscribed too.

Ahhhh

Thanks Al!

I think it was cdn's fault but thats all I am saying about that

Boy, don't even make it up to # 10 and I'm getting slammed already, never mind that we are not in chat.

I can get even... 3 more days... woo- hoo !!!!

About this time on Monday I'll be getting on ME for my trip to the world..........

Boy, don't even make it up to # 10 and I'm getting slammed already, never mind that we are not in chat.

About this time on Monday I'll be getting on ME for my trip to the world..........

Oh no worries I can get even in 1 week when we meet

HAHAHAHAHAHA

:rotfl:

Ok we have 41 views and only 10 posts... Lurkers.. honestly

Come out come out wherever you are!!!!!!

I wont bite today

sure rub it in...when the rest of us are freezing...well..some of us anyway.

I read the list of threads 3x this morning looking for "ours." I was ready to blame the space aliens ('cause I would never blame a fellow disser!:lmao: ) It's nice to know that even though I'm not actively planning a trip right now I can still live vicariously through all of you. :worship: :rotfl2:

Better watch out CDN...make sure you aren't around Miss Carrie at night....she may bite you....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter