~ °O° ~ Any Single Disney Men Out There?? ~ °O° ~ Part 4

nurse.darcy

DIS Veteran
lol...I think u may c more of it when we meet again:rotfl:

lol, that would be the last weekend of August I believe. . .:cool1:

THIS IS A CONTINUATION OF A THREAD THAT REACHED MAXIMUM NUMBER OF PAGES:
~ °O° ~ Any Single Disney Men Out There?? ~ °O° ~ Part 3
Welcome everyone. This is a great thread to meet new friends and other Disney lovin singles. So pull up a seat and jump right in. Many great people here.

There is also a nightly chat on dismates.com around 9pm everynight. Any questions there are plenty of people here who can answer any questions you have..

Enjoy!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good Morning everyone.
Weather's a bit gloomy here today...70's and rain.

Good Morning everyone.
Weather's a bit gloomy here today...70's and rain.

Good morning Leo...90s here today per weatherman and overcast...but at least it is warm:)

Sorry about the weather--I think I sent it over your way again.

Can you work on getting some sunshine to NJ for this weekend, please?:rolleyes1

Yeah...stop sending this gloomy weather here!

Currently, the weekend weather is looking good...sunny and in the 80's. If all else fails...just pack some sunshine with you. ;)

Speaking of weather, we had hail and flooding here last weekend. Is it bad to be excited and enjoying the bad weather?

Living in a tornado alley here, I actually like the sound of the tornado sirens. :yay:

Sitting @MCO, flight delayed two hours. Sigh. Wish I had known that before leaving WDW! I could have gotten in a few more rounds of Toy Story Mania--which is really, really cool!

I paged through the accumulated messages here pretty quickly, sounds like things have been hopping while I've been down here hanging out. :cool1:

Sitting @MCO, flight delayed two hours. Sigh. Wish I had known that before leaving WDW! I could have gotten in a few more rounds of Toy Story Mania--which is really, really cool!

I paged through the accumulated messages here pretty quickly, sounds like things have been hopping while I've been down here hanging out. :cool1:

Hay, Girl...glad to hear from you. So Toy Story Mania is cool. Can't wait to see your PICs.

Good morning DIS'ers!!!

Robin, I hope you and Leo have awesome weather in Jersey this weekend!! Angy, and everyone who was there, was nice chatting with ya last night!!!

Time for work! Have a great day all!

Good morning DIS'ers!!!

Robin, I hope you and Leo have awesome weather in Jersey this weekend!! Angy, and everyone who was there, was nice chatting with ya last night!!!

Time for work! Have a great day all!

Good morning my wonderful silly dis peeps.....:goodvibes Last nights chat was beyond interesting:lmao:
Tracy it was nice chatting with you:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
I hope everyone has a fantabulous day!!! Laugh and just have fun with it, even if your day sucks if you fake it it will end up making you feel so much better...:hyper:

Now I must be off to my prim and proper world of research....;)

Good morning everyone and Happy Thursday!

Good morning DIS'ers!!!

Robin, I hope you and Leo have awesome weather in Jersey this weekend!! Time for work! Have a great day all!

Thanks, Tracy!! I think it's supposed to be pretty hot there this weekend:goodvibes
Don't work too hard today and give me a call if you have a chance.

Good morning my wonderful silly dis peeps.....:goodvibes Last nights chat was beyond interesting:lmao:

I love those "beyond interesting" chats!!! Good to see that everyone is back at the corner chat bar :) I can recall some fun nights there...LOL

Glad you had a good trip! It is a cool ride isnt it?!

How many miles, NJGuy? Hopefully we are getting closer...

1400 for slapwhitey and lilo

1100 for me and alacrity

835 for indy and jules

and ya'll?

:teacher: :teacher: :teacher: :teacher:

Just remember---EVERTHING happens for a reason!

pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

Good morning everyone and Happy Thursday!

Thanks, Tracy!! I think it's supposed to be pretty hot there this weekend:goodvibes
Don't work too hard today and give me a call if you have a chance.

I love those "beyond interesting" chats!!! Good to see that everyone is back at the corner chat bar :) I can recall some fun nights there...LOL

Dang, why do the good chats happen when I am not around. . .:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter