°o° points for rent °o° || 400 BWV @ $22pp || 100 BLT @ $19pp || 100 Riviera @ $20pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichellT

Mouseketeer
DVC Premium
Hello again friends, I am looking for Guests for BWV, BLT and Riv, seeking 100pt+ reservations 7-11m+ out. The farther out, the more chance of finding your dream resort and dates!

I've been renting for 20y on the DIS -- part of a big family who is lucky enough to go to Disney a lot but some years, cannot use all of our points at certain resorts. Former WDW concierge and happy to answer any questions you may have!

If you've rented before, just DM me your dates, room and resort and we can go from there! If you want to get detailed about the process, keep reading!

1) DM me your preferred dates, resort, room size and view, plus the total number of people 3yrs and up in your party
2) I'll DM you back with a total price if your request is available, or maybe some options if it's not
3) If you agree, you send me back your lead guest name (can't be changed), all other guests names and salutations (Mr/Mrs/Ms/Mstr/etc), and ages of anyone under 18, plus address, phone and email
4) I'll book your reservation and send you a screenshot of the confirmation including confirmation number
5) Please check details for correctness, link to MDE if desired, and make down payment (50% of reservation price) within 24h
6) 35 days prior to checkin, your final payment is due (if not made timely the reservation will be forfeited)

Easy-peasy and I'll respond within 1-24h every step of the way.

Reservations < 100 pts are an additional $1pp and require full payment up front. Transfers not available at this time.

One thing that has been super effective and popular with returning Guests is to request bookings in advance of 11m. I'm happy to do this with a 20% Advance Booking Deposit -- fully refundable if I cannot get your room (I am at about 99% for these!). I can take Advance Booking requests for checkins up to Spring 2025. This secures your points within my account and my alarm clock for 5a West Coast time the morning I can book for you! Then your next 30% would become due upon verifying in your MDE and the last 50% still only 35d prior to checkin.

Thanks for allowing me to help make your vacation magic happen!

(Note no longer offer advance bookings on AKL Jambo Value or Club rooms)

Thanks for the DMs -- I think I'm caught up on those -- still lots of points to rent!

Definitely interested, I just might have to tweak the dates by a week or so…Maybe a week earlier in October

Hello, sorry to keep moving the “goal posts” on you, but I’m juggling a schedule on my travel party that includes a newborn and a couple surgeons in the Central Florida area…

All that being said, in a perfect world I would rent all the points needed throughout my 6/7 nights window from you within my October 13th to 18th window, understanding that there is a ‘sliding scale’ when it comes to the calendar.

Please DM me with specific requests! Bone Daddy, your dates are available in a Preferred View studio for 96 points.

January reservations coming in! Any views at BWV, I've gotten Standard and Boardwalk views for guests already!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter