~ºoº ASK QUESTIONS! PART 2!! ºoº

No, they don't have them up here in the Great White (Wet) North.

TNP...When was the last time you went to Krispy Kreme??

2 years ago i think

have you ever sent out 'happy new year's cards' instead of Christmas cards because you were late getting them out?

no but if somene had its funny and not at the same the time!! RFLOL

do you like a lot of ornaments on a tree? or very little?

TNP.......Are you ready for this particular weekend?

:sad2: :sad2: :sad2:
Well due to this horrific weather in SoCal my trip may be minus my DH. My DH is Chief of all the rail in SD county and has had to stop all rail service, Amtrak, The Coaster and The Sprinter. So many of the tracks are all under water. No rail service now until Monday. He will have to work the 24th and 26th. Myself and my sons will still go onto Universal Studios for the holiday weekend. DH will try to come up to LA late Friday night. And head back to SD late Sat night.

TNP........same question, are you ready for the weekend?

Oh yes I am! IF this cold would go away this weekend will be PERFECT!

TNP: What kinds of cookies did you put out for santa when you were younger?

TNP: What kinds of cookies did you put out for santa when you were younger?

At first the kinds I liked, but as I aged it shifted to the less preferred cookies. Like sugar cookies.

TNP..........Do you get Friday off work?

At first the kinds I liked, but as I aged it shifted to the less preferred cookies. Like sugar cookies.

TNP..........Do you get Friday off work?

No, I''m a full time mom. I never get a day off. Hubby has to work mandatory OT. He gets holiday pay for it (double time and a half).

What's for dinner on Christmas?

prime rib, mashed potato's, mixed veggies and rolls.

what is your christmas wish?

A wonderful time on our Christmas trip to DL and many many good memories we will cherish for years of our son's first trip to DL.

Oh and no snowstorm for the 3 1/2 hour drive to the airport

BTW an earlier ? but I have been sending out new years cards for years Did it by necessity one year and got such a good response. Everybody said it was nice to get one more thing to extend the holiday season a bit. So now we do it every year and people look forward to them. Plus one less thing that has to get done by the 25th. I did them already and will mail them while we are in CA at DL so they arrive at the appropriate time.

TNP: Is all the wrapping done?

7.5 feet. I know because the box it came in tells me so. :laughing:

TNP........What is your favorite color for Christmas lights?

White on the exterior of the house multicolor on the tree my favorite however is that Christmas blue

TNP:What does your front lawn look like right now? (for example mine is buried 3 ft deep in snow

White on the exterior of the house multicolor on the tree my favorite however is that Christmas blue

TNP:What does your front lawn look like right now? (for example mine is buried 3 ft deep in snow

It's covered in lights and leaves.

Is everyone off of work for a few days?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter