ºoº Black Friday website for after Thanksgiving sales 2005{10/25-updated}

how do you know what time the store opens do you just call your local store for info? There are some great things at target.

ana

littleEinsteins4 said:
how do you know what time the store opens do you just call your local store for info? There are some great things at target.

Either look online for store hours or the hours will be included in the ads which appear in Thursday's paper.

I have a stupid question about the iDog that is being advertised for $10 on BL at Walmart....does the iDog act like a speaker and play the music out loud or does it only dance and light up? :blush:

Pooh_Friend#1 said:
I have a stupid question about the iDog that is being advertised for $10 on BL at Walmart....does the iDog act like a speaker and play the music out loud or does it only dance and light up? :blush:
We got one of these for Christmas last year. The iDog is a speaker which lights up and moves along with the music. It's very cute and at $10, a real deal compared to last year.

Thank you, that's what I wanted!!! Now I have to fight the mad rush at Walmart for 2 of these iDogs. I wonder how popular these will be?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter