ºoº Need 36-pts-BWV or 32-pts-OKW Studio for Sunday 9/4/05 arrival, 4-nights. ºoº

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaySharpton

Retired and going to Disney.
ºoº Hello. I need to purchase 36-points and reservation for Boardwalk Villa Resort Studio for four nights, arriving on Sunday, September 4, 2005 for four (4) nights and departing on Thursday, September 8, 2005.

ºoº Or, if Boardwalk Villa is not available, I need to purchase32-points and reservation for Old Key West Resort Studio for four nights, arriving on Sunday, September 4, 2005 for four (4) nights and departing on Thursday, September 8, 2005.

My name is Ray Sharpton
My email is RaySharpton2@webtv.net .

Sincerely, Ray

sorcerermick said:
Sent You An E-mail

Thankyou sorcermick for your help and very quick response by post and email.

I have already received a response by email from a D.J.*Stadtler that is going to call for me and make reservations when DVC opens at 9:00 A.M..

And thank you D.J. Stadlter for your great email communications and help.

Ray Sharpton

djnrook said:
Happy to help, Ray! Hope you have a great trip.

D.J.

Thank you for the three nights at BWV, D.J.. I wasn't able to get my other two days at POP Century or any of the other All Star Resorts. They were all all sold out.

The Safari Sheraton was sold out of its $59 deal too, but they still had some $79 rooms.

I chose the Radisson Parkway Resort for $69 and got upgraded to a king preferred, pool side using www.mousesavers.com code and link. The rooms look really nice and they even have a nice soft looking chair and ottoman.

Thank you again. It was so nice to do business with you. and in less than 24 hours, you made the reservations, and I was able to pay you in full using PayPal.

Sincerely, Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter