• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

͏

I was just looking at the current band selections and it appears that I have to order a band for each of us. I purchased a magic band from ebay for my husband. I still have to select one for him in order to get the ones for me and my daughter?

I was just looking at the current band selections and it appears that I have to order a band for each of us. I purchased a magic band from ebay for my husband. I still have to select one for him in order to get the ones for me and my daughter?
Yes, you have to customize a MagicBand for everyone listed on the room reservation.

I just ordered our magic bands. I didn't realize that they wouldn't ship until just before our vacation. I was hoping to surprise my daughter for Christmas.

I just ordered our magic bands. I didn't realize that they wouldn't ship until just before our vacation. I was hoping to surprise my daughter for Christmas.
Oh that's odd, our trip isn't until December but Disney sent the magic bands right after I ordered. I got mine a few weeks ago

Oh that's odd, our trip isn't until December but Disney sent the magic bands right after I ordered. I got mine a few weeks ago
I thought I heard some people say they still were getting them shipped out right away even though the message indicated otherwise; I don't have any personal experience as they don't ship internationally; you could try giving customer service a ring and see if they are able to send them out ahead of time

for the daily updates ...
updated for 28 Sep 2020; Star Wars The Child is back

I hope y’all are right. When I saw the message that they should arrive 10 days before our trip I was upset that it would take so long. I can’t wait to see my daughter’s reaction to her one of a kind Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier band.

I hope y’all are right. When I saw the message that they should arrive 10 days before our trip I was upset that it would take so long. I can’t wait to see my daughter’s reaction to her one of a kind Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier band.
Oh, it did give me that same message back when I ordered. I think that's just the latest they would arrive. Unless something's changed in the last 2-3 weeks, you'll probably soon get an email saying that they have shipped!

I thought I heard some people say they still were getting them shipped out right away even though the message indicated otherwise; I don't have any personal experience as they don't ship internationally; you could try giving customer service a ring and see if they are able to send them out ahead of time

for the daily updates ...
updated for 28 Sep 2020; Star Wars The Child is back
Aw too bad that they don't ship internationally. But that means you have one more thing to look forward to for your trip!

I got my new magic band and put the skin on it today. I still don’t know when I will get the one I ordered for my daughter. Hers is one of the free ones. I bought mine since I wasn’t fond of any of the colors of the free ones. Right now I am not sure when I am going to get to use it. There is a possibility that we might have to postpone our trip.

I got my new magic band and put the skin on it today. I still don’t know when I will get the one I ordered for my daughter. Hers is one of the free ones. I bought mine since I wasn’t fond of any of the colors of the free ones. Right now I am not sure when I am going to get to use it. There is a possibility that we might have to postpone our trip.

View attachment 531071
View attachment 531072View attachment 531073
It looks good with the color you chose!

Too bad you might need to postpone the trip. We're in a similar situation in that we're unsure whether to go on our planned trip. We've had reservations since February for the week after thanksgiving but right now we're trying to assess how risky it might be given the pandemic and rising numbers of cases... Have to decide by end of October so we can cancel without having our DVC points penalized!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter