• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

“Fantasmic!” Dining Packages Returning 11/30!! *Updated with Locations & Prices*

mrsap

DIS Veteran

‘Fantasmic!’ Returning to Disney’s Hollywood Studios Nov. 3

“Welcome to Fantasmic! …

I know a lot of people have been waiting a long time to hear those iconic words again. That’s why I could not be more excited to share that “Fantasmic!”returns to Disney’s Hollywood Studios on Nov. 3.
Back and better than ever, the larger-than-life, open-air nighttime musical will boast the live performers, stunning effects, rousing music and dazzling pyrotechnics you know and love – complete with a brand-new show sequence!

And don’t miss out! Beginning Oct. 26, “Fantasmic!” dining packages for select restaurants at Disney’s Hollywood Studios will be available for performances Nov. 30 and beyond.

Fantasmic! Dining Package Locations and Prices

Disney World has released more details about the Fantasmic dining packages that will be available to book on October 26th for performance dates starting November 30th. Here are the Fantasmic Dining Package locations and prices:

Dining Packages and Prices​

Here’s what’s included in each Fantasmic! Dining Package:

• An entrée and appetizer or dessert at select full-service restaurants or one (1) full buffet (where applicable), along with a non-alcoholic beverage
  • One voucher for guaranteed seating at Fantasmic! in a reserved area
Explore participating restaurants and dining package prices, which exclude tax and gratuity:

Dining Location
Adults
(ages 10 & up)
Kids
(Ages 9 & Under)
50’s Prime Time Cafe
Classic American comfort food, ’50s kitsch and a good old-fashioned family gathering take you back to a bygone era.
$51.00$22.00
Hollywood & Vine
Celebrate breakfast with Disney Junior Stars or enjoy lunch and dinner with Minnie and friends at seasonal dining parties.
Breakfast:$54.00
Lunch & Dinner:$71.00
Breakfast:$36.00
Lunch & Dinner:$47.00
Mama Melrose’s Ristorante Italiano
Mangia in the backlot of Disney’s Hollywood Studios at this casual but colorful Italian eatery with a California twist.
$54.00$22.00
Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant
Do dinner and a show ’50s-style at our drive-in “theater,” featuring all-American cuisine and sci-fi movie clips.
$49.00$22.00
The Hollywood Brown Derby
Step into the Golden Age of Hollywood at this warm, wood-paneled restaurant serving contemporary American cuisine.
$73.00$29.00

Last edited:

This info about Fantasmic Dining Package is not showing on the Disney website for me, but does show up when I search on the MDE app. When I pull up the info on the app, under "Make Reservation" it reads "Check availability online now", but there seems to be no way to do this. Does anyone else see anything different?

This info about Fantasmic Dining Package is not showing on the Disney website for me, but does show up when I search on the MDE app. When I pull up the info on the app, under "Make Reservation" it reads "Check availability online now", but there seems to be no way to do this. Does anyone else see anything different?
Reservations aren’t open yet.

‘Fantasmic!’ Returning to Disney’s Hollywood Studios Nov. 3

“Welcome to Fantasmic! …

I know a lot of people have been waiting a long time to hear those iconic words again. That’s why I could not be more excited to share that “Fantasmic!”returns to Disney’s Hollywood Studios on Nov. 3.
Back and better than ever, the larger-than-life, open-air nighttime musical will boast the live performers, stunning effects, rousing music and dazzling pyrotechnics you know and love – complete with a brand-new show sequence!

And don’t miss out! Beginning Oct. 26, “Fantasmic!” dining packages for select restaurants at Disney’s Hollywood Studios will be available for performances Nov. 30 and beyond.
Is it the 26th or the 24th that reservations open? I thought it was the 24th.

Fantasmic! Dining Package Locations and Prices

Disney World has released more details about the Fantasmic dining packages that will be available to book on October 24th for performance dates starting November 30th. Here are the Fantasmic Dining Package locations and prices:

Dining Packages and Prices​

Here’s what’s included in each Fantasmic! Dining Package:

• An entrée and appetizer or dessert at select full-service restaurants or one (1) full buffet (where applicable), along with a non-alcoholic beverage
  • One voucher for guaranteed seating at Fantasmic! in a reserved area
Explore participating restaurants and dining package prices, which exclude tax and gratuity:

Dining Location
Adults
(ages 10 & up)
Kids
(Ages 9 & Under)
50’s Prime Time Cafe
Classic American comfort food, ’50s kitsch and a good old-fashioned family gathering take you back to a bygone era.
$51.00$22.00
Hollywood & Vine
Celebrate breakfast with Disney Junior Stars or enjoy lunch and dinner with Minnie and friends at seasonal dining parties.
Breakfast:$54.00
Lunch & Dinner:$71.00
Breakfast:$36.00
Lunch & Dinner:$47.00
Mama Melrose’s Ristorante Italiano
Mangia in the backlot of Disney’s Hollywood Studios at this casual but colorful Italian eatery with a California twist.
$54.00$22.00
Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant
Do dinner and a show ’50s-style at our drive-in “theater,” featuring all-American cuisine and sci-fi movie clips.
$49.00$22.00
The Hollywood Brown Derby
Step into the Golden Age of Hollywood at this warm, wood-paneled restaurant serving contemporary American cuisine.
$73.00$29.00
This post has an incorrect date. Disney posted oct 26th for resrv.

Will we need a park reservation in place when we make the dining package reservation? We already have a MK park pass for that day and were planning on hopping to the Studio for dinner.

so the package is just a ticket, not a specific location where you can watch the show??

is the reserved area better than let's say the area you could get from genie plus?

Will we need a park reservation in place when we make the dining package reservation? We already have a MK park pass for that day and were planning on hopping to the Studio for dinner.
No you dont..not for any dining. You will just need one in place when ready to go to park in question.

Sci Fi pricing is a bit much ... :crazy2: actually other than H&V these seem to be big jumps.

Feel like the other shoe to drop to support these prices is ILL section for Fantasmic as well at $20. 😆

For seating and dining package how does it work for people in scooters? One person I will be with can not do steps or walk without a walker. Just wondering if we should try to book dining package or if it would just be wasted money. The other person I am traveling with is undergoing cancer treatment and pretty much eats about as much as a 4 year old.

For seating and dining package how does it work for people in scooters? One person I will be with can not do steps or walk without a walker. Just wondering if we should try to book dining package or if it would just be wasted money. The other person I am traveling with is undergoing cancer treatment and pretty much eats about as much as a 4 year old.
This is an older map from preCOVID that might help visualize in this post.

Mobility devices park all along the top of the theater. My guess is if you don't arrive early and there are too many you might end up in another section from Dining anyway.

Below is from the "MAPS: by Robo" Sticky Post always found near the top of this forum.

What a FastPass for Fantasmic! offers is more CHOICE in seating.

If you DO get a F! FastPass, you can choose to sit in either the FP section (virtually the entire left half of the theater) or the Standby section (virtually the entire right half of the theater.)
So, whatever section has the better seating at the time you arrive, you can go there.
Without a FP, you can only choose a seat in the Standby section.

There is a very good chance that you can get a FP+ for F! as a 4th or 5th FP of the day because they issue SO MANY of them (enough to cover nearly the entire left half of the seating.) On many nights, it is possible that you can get a FP+ for F! as you are walking to the theater.

As to when to arrive at the theater, I'd get to there 45-60 minutes before the show-time.
Even WITH having a FP or Dining Pkg. reservation, don't wait too late.

On busy nights, the CMs can stop holding the reserved sections within 20-30 minutes before show-time, and turn over any available seats to waiting walk-in guests.

Guests who learn how to take advantage of the various available "tools" and timing strategies will be able to take more control over their WDW experiences.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Map Below-
Arrows indicate the center of the seating.
Shaded areas:
(First or Only F! performance of the evening)
Cyan= Standby (walk-in) seating
Red= Dining Package Reserved
Blue= FP+ Reserved
Purple= Can be either FP+ or Dining Plan Reserved, depending on needs.

(Second or Third F! performance of the evening)
Cyan= Standby (walk-in) seating
Red, Purple, Blue= FP+ Reserved
(Although much of the outer Blue will likely be used for Standby.)

F-Seating-West-FDP-FP_090715_zpsbgadk8q7.jpg

DHS-F!-Paths_032918.jpg

I've got one day booked before the dining packages start back up and one after, trying to decide what to do. First day I've got Hollywood and Vine booked for lunch for a party of 7 and not seeing anything else available that I would want (Sci-Fi or 50's). Second day I've got Sci-Fi booked between 2 reservations for a party of 9 and trying to decide what to do to try to grab a dining package (or 2).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter