“Frozen Ever After Dessert Party” with Fireworks Viewing and After-Close Attraction Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight is our night!
Don't eat before you go and don't show up too early, but keep in mind that they'll start seating 15 minutes before the advertised time. Your table has already been assigned to you and it'll be there no matter when you arrive. Fingers crossed that showers stay away. My gut says that they will by the time they have to make the "rain backup" call at 5.

Don't eat before you go and don't show up too early, but keep in mind that they'll start seating 15 minutes before the advertised time. Your table has already been assigned to you and it'll be there no matter when you arrive. Fingers crossed that showers stay away. My gut says that they will by the time they have to make the "rain backup" call at 5.
Its been beautiful so far. Couple sprinkles this morning, but sunny now! Le cellier at 5, then no snacks til party. ;)

Yay I'm booked for February!!

Congrats!!!! Me too. I booked Feb 18th at 6am this morning. Thanks everyone for keeping us posted. Good luck to those who are waiting for March.

Now if only they would extend Tiana’s Riverboat Party into February as well!!!!

Waiting for march, hoping for march 2nd (the only day that works, we are getting off the disney dream that day and leaving the next day). Party of 2, we'll have to make friends I guess :) Kiddo convinced me to do biergarten again on this trip so obviously we are ok with table sharing!

Has anyone ever been able to snag a late cancellation for the party?

I was really wanting to take my kids, but the 2 dates in December we could go are sold out. I still keep checking hoping for a cancellation!

I was really wanting to take my kids, but the 2 dates in December we could go are sold out. I still keep checking hoping for a cancellation!

Absolutely! We loved doing it so much the first time that we decided to do it again while we were there. We checked a couple times a day and managed to get it again about a week out. Keep checking!

It's a very small party, so it generally sells out, however every once in a while something does open up. If that doesn't work out and you're at Epcot on a party night, check with Guest Relations. Not everyone with a rez can make it on many nights.

I was SOOO hoping that they would announce / open up dates thru April like they did for AK. BOO! This is going to be torture holding out for this - I will HAVE to rearrange for it whenever it happens because it's the only thing my mother wants to do as a family for her 70th birthday trip!!

I was SOOO hoping that they would announce / open up dates thru April like they did for AK. BOO! This is going to be torture holding out for this - I will HAVE to rearrange for it whenever it happens because it's the only thing my mother wants to do as a family for her 70th birthday trip!!

I hope the scheduling works out for you!

I’m hoping not to have to do too much rearranging to accommodate this. We’re very happy with our plans as scheduled right now so I’m hoping this fits right in. I still have FP to book next month so I’m really hoping this schedule comes out before that happens.

Due to the expected low temps tonight I'm guessing it'll be moved indoors.
It was held inside tonight. I would rather have it outside with some heaters instead, but it was enjoyable. I really wanted the seating to watch the show from, but with it being held inside you have to stand to watch Illuminations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter